[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: shit that people say is impossible but have no idea what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
File: maxresdefault.jpg (220 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
220 KB, 1920x1080
ITT: shit that people say is impossible but have no idea what they are talking about, I am not even that good at platformers and I beat this the first try, it's so obvious what you need to do, I have no idea how people had such issues with this.
>>
Asscreed stick on the wall
>>
File: skz3a2.jpg (160 KB, 980x339) Image search: [Google]
skz3a2.jpg
160 KB, 980x339
Unless your playing as Chuckles. You will never ever see the Ghosts attack you.
>>
Rom the Vacuous Spider
If you had trouble with this boss, how the fuck did you even make it to byrgenwerth?
>>
Rc helicopter mission in vice city

Wrong side of the tracks in san andreas
>>
File: 1433651991319.png (210 KB, 800x670) Image search: [Google]
1433651991319.png
210 KB, 800x670
>>344389063
Oh shit i remember being so fucking mad playing that level when I was 10. makes me smile.
>>
>>344389063
I didn't really have any problems with this level either but the physics in Super Mario Sunshine are retarded and the slopes are completely unpredictable.
>>
>>344389063
This mission was only ever a problem when I was desperately hoping I missed some blue coins. And of course, I wasn't.

Fucking blue coins.
>>
File: Link.png (111 KB, 198x265) Image search: [Google]
Link.png
111 KB, 198x265
>>344389063
This game in general. Modern Zelda fans are whiny puzzle casuals.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (79 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
79 KB, 1280x720
actually, the shine a few after the sand bird one is the real bullshit, it's got to be the 2nd worst shine in the entire game, after the bullshit yoshi one on the deserted island, I'm so glad they don't design bullshit into mario games like this anymore
>>
Everyone acts like playing sonic games gives them legitimate cancer or some shit and I never had control or gameplay (including alternates) problems with any of them. A few camera problems in the adventure games, as expected from early 3D games, but nothing past that. Im thoroughly convinced, after going through the series recently for the first time, that hating sonic is just a meme.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
I don't understand why people have trouble on this.

>>344391362
I fucking suck dick at videogames and I beat Death Mountain on I think my second try. Maybe I just got lucky. I got stuck at the next dungeon though. This was a long time ago, I need to replay it eventually.
>>
File: 1368411603038.gif (446 KB, 500x405) Image search: [Google]
1368411603038.gif
446 KB, 500x405
A lot of people made a big deal out of the Spider Guardian from Metroid Prime 2, a boss done completely in Morph Ball. I recall one guy who ran a Metroid fansite stop playing because of it.
>>
>>344389591
elaborate
>>
>>344391578
This was terrible and it reminded me of that shitty Silver level in Sonic 06. It took me 4 hours to beat that level. I went insane after that level.
>>
>>344394710
>>344391578
More overrated shit, this was easy
>>
>>344390070
Too add to this, Flying School, Zero, and every other flying missions in SA.

Faggots just can't get the concept of flying aircraft.
>>
>>344393025
There was one part in Asscreed 2 where you needed to do a neutral jump (not a parkour one, no pushing forward, just tap jump) to grab a pole in the Altair flashback. This is the only time in the game you need to do that kind of a jump.
>>
>>344392853
Yeah I never undsrstood this one. I found about how hard it was supposed to be after I had already beaten the game on normal and hard mode.

Shit was weak.
>>
>>344392853
I know the Morph Ball rolls like it's on ice in Prime but I can't imagine it being that bad.

Never played Corruption.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.