[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whatever happened to this dude and the Documentary "The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: Ulillillia.jpg (388 KB, 2000x1500) Image search: [Google]
Ulillillia.jpg
388 KB, 2000x1500
Whatever happened to this dude and the Documentary "The Platform Master."
>>
I have no idea what this thread is about...

...but why does he have so many altoids?
>>
>>344389051
halitosis
>>
I can't fucking believe he's dead
>>
>>344389051
its to hold down the cloth covering his keyboard. so he can type without touching the dirty keyboard.
>>
>>344389391
he's not dead, he uploads all of his shit to dailymotion
>>
>>344389391
Someone was able to back up all his videos and reupload them under Ulillillia Archive

Last I heard he was too busy being situated with moving/getting jobs
>>
File: 1467071020073.png (256 KB, 1519x843) Image search: [Google]
1467071020073.png
256 KB, 1519x843
>>344388762
HE BECAME THE DEVIL'S PLAYTHING AS SHOWN FROM HIS TRANSFORMATION. AT THE TIME OF THE DOCUMENTARY HE HAD MERELY BEGUN HIS JOURNEY, LOOK AT HIS RED DEVILISH EYES. SEE HELL WITHIN THEM.
>>
Do you all de-grease your pizzas to lower calories?
>>
>>344390037
No, I eat decent food because unlike uli I value my health.
>>
>>344390305
no but he does value his health
he de-greases his pizzas
that's healthy
>>
How to cook hamburger helper without any meat.
>>
File: we're out of chocolate pudding.jpg (52 KB, 481x515) Image search: [Google]
we're out of chocolate pudding.jpg
52 KB, 481x515
>you will never play the finished Platform Masters in your lifetime
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.