[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Uhh Miyazaki I'm gonna I'm gonna uhh Need that Dark
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
Uhh
Miyazaki I'm gonna
I'm gonna uhh
Need that Dark Souls 3 DLC released early
>>
>>344380282
Who is obama's waifu? Merkel?
>>
>>344380498
We all know Trump's is Yuria
>>
>*holds up hand*
>uhhhhh now im not saying straight swords are overpowered but uhhhhhhh

>they may need to be looked at
>>
>>344380498
Doris Burke
>>
Uhh...

You don't get to bring friends...
>>
>>344380669
she is so damn thicc
>>
Okie doke
>>
File: 20160415204559_1.jpg (51 KB, 569x608) Image search: [Google]
20160415204559_1.jpg
51 KB, 569x608
>>344380682
Tell me about Giantdad! Why does he wear the mask?
>>
Press IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF to pay respects
>>
>>344383201
>"If I take that off, will you die?"
>"It would be extremely heavy"
>"You're a Giantdad"
>"For you"
>>
Some uh, statistics. African Americans are uh, twice as as as as likely to uh, and uh, get arrested as whites. They are also twice as uh, likely to uh, get uh, get uh, get uh, get uh, longer sentences and uh, longer sentences for minimum sentence crimes and and and and and and uh, look. Look, uh these are the, are the... are the, uh statistics and uh, not just one source but uh, uh, uh, multiple sources.
>pulls out picture of michael brown
I never had a dad growing up but uh, he I did he uh, he'd look like Michael Brown and... and, and, and, and it just eats me up that this is where we are.
>>
>>344383394
Was getting invaded part of your plan?
>>
Don't you dare make fun of obama-dono
>>
File: 1464690533006.jpg (493 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
1464690533006.jpg
493 KB, 1280x1920
>>344380498
His niece.
>>
OKIE DOKE
>>
[gestures confusion]
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.