[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GTA IV feels so much better and interesting. Why arent you replaying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (77 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
77 KB, 1280x720
GTA IV feels so much better and interesting. Why arent you replaying GTA IV instead of farming coins in GTA 5 multiplayer
>>
>>344367989
it's 100x clunkier than 5
>>
File: ufos.jpg (97 KB, 840x480) Image search: [Google]
ufos.jpg
97 KB, 840x480
gta5 is far more interesting. just the mystery items alone make it a better game
>>
>>344367989

Don't get me wrong, Mr. Kahn. I like a woman with a big butt. But she was taking advantage of the situation!
>>
File: gta v alien.png (175 KB, 500x356) Image search: [Google]
gta v alien.png
175 KB, 500x356
>>344369336
>tfw never got a single player DLC involving solving the alien mystery and fighting them off
Fuck Rockstar for selling out man
>>
>>344367989
I don't overly care for either, but Micheal makes for a better protagonist than Niko and at least GTAV realised that brown and bloom is not the future.

It was nice to go back to Liberty City, though.
>>
>>344369336
I'll agree to this, but IV is still the better game
>story
>characters
>driving
>SP wasn't neglected for online shark cards
>city felt more alive

V has better guns and gunplay. The stock vehicles and car upgrade system is also better. But outside of these things, the SP is such a bore to play through.
>>
>>344369851
>Micheal makes for a better protagonist than Niko
Explain yourself.
>>
>>344370382
the Sp sucks in both games. GTA5 is better in many ways. and it felt way more alive. go actually play the games
>>
jesus whats up with this IV>V meme that poppçed up last few weeks.
>>
File: Turkish Embassy.jpg (84 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
Turkish Embassy.jpg
84 KB, 500x370
>>344370763
viral videos and meme shit
>>
>>344370681
>gta5
>more alive
you know that's a damn lie
>>
>>344370763
Elitism that's likely a defense mechanism for being a sorry excuse of a human.
>>
Finally decided to try GTA4, and the damn thing won't activate.
>>
>He didn't abuse dupe glitches on release to get billions of Rockstar bucks they can't justify taking away
>Been playing in my high end cars just driving and doing missions and races for giggles ever since

Set for life

If you're playing gta online and grinding you're either a consolebab or you're retarded. Pick one.

Many exploits out there, hacks even, go use them.
>>
A few years ago /v/ was raving about how IV was shit compared to SA. Now it's how IV is way better than V. Wouldn't be surprised if VI (if at all) is gonna be called worse than V.
>>
>>344370487
Okay. Micheal is a legitimately (if somewhat impotently) furious character who doesn't have any qualms about returning to crime.

Niko is just constantly shit on, an absurdly victimized dude who is completely out of place in a series where the protagonist and player's actions range from borderline to outright villainous.

I mean sure, Trevor and Franklin, but Trevors just there to show consequences for Micheal's previous actions and Franklins there because 3 protagonists looks better on paper.
>>
>>344372020
>>344370487
Gotta give him credit, anon. That's a much better explanation than you probably expecting.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.