[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Playing Dying Light >Enjoying it so far >Advance the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (362 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
362 KB, 1920x1080
>Playing Dying Light
>Enjoying it so far
>Advance the story to the point where night time becomes a thing
>Get Zombie Invaded
>Get instakilled a dozen times
>Try the UV Light
>Pretty much does nothing
>Zombie re-positions and instakills me again

This is garbage. Convince me not to turn this shit off. I'm a big Soulsfag so I want to be open minded, but that was fucking nonsense. Maybe I'd be less upset if I could find a fucking gun. I have almost 100 pistol rounds and no fucking gun.
>>
>>344342801
Literally just run you fucking moron
>>
>>344342865
>run into dead end briefly
>instakilled
>go on a straight line for a second
>instakilled

Fuck that. This isn't fun. How am I supposed to enjoy this?
>>
>>344343040
There's literally no reason you shouldn't be in a safe zone when night falls and just sleep it through.

Aside from that, it's supposed to be stealth time, they even give you their cones of vision, ffs. If you get caught just flash briefly with the UV and run like hell to the nearest Safe Zone.

Also you should try actually gitting the fuck gud
>>
>stealth
He found me within 10 seconds no matter where I went.
>run like hell to the nearest Safe Zone.
I don't think you understand what a zombie invasions is.
>>
>>344342801
Toss fucking fireworks
>>
>>344344872
sounds like you're trash kid.
Game is piss easy.
Literally babby's first survival game.
>>
>>344344959
>Toss fireworks to distract this enemy player
Sure thing champ.

Don't fucking talk if you don't know what you're talking about.

>>344344994
>I don't know what I'm talking about
Yeah. Shut the fuck up. Did you even look at the image? I'm talking about a PVP experience you cunt.
>>
>>344344278

He's talking about the bullshit player invasions.

I'm with you OP that shit is stupid as fuck. I got curious about 30 hours in and turned it on. Got "invaded", instantly killed 10 times and then immediately turned it back off.
>>
You must be failing to shine the UV light on the invader. If the light really hits them, they can't attack and can only jump/tentacle away.
>>
File: 1464219625360.png (19 KB, 638x495) Image search: [Google]
1464219625360.png
19 KB, 638x495
>>344345064
You sound like you are getting mad.
I was too.
is it passed your bed time, kiddo?
>>
>>344343040
>I am bad, therefore game is bad
>>
Unless they changed something, survivors have a complete edge over the fucking zombie. Literally git gud
>>
>>344345186
>I was only pretending to be retarded

>>344345181
I'm getting the feeling this player was extremely good at the game. I never saw him coming and he'd pounce me in mid-air as I tried to leap across gaps and other shit.

>>344345227
>Putting words in my mouth
Good job champ.
>>
>>344345301
I read some reddit discussions and Survivors got nerfed in a huge way according to them.
>>
>>344345302
No, no. You're confused.

I am calling you shit.

There is no reason to ever die to a player. You have endless tools at your advantage.

You are dying because you suck at the game. You're getting mad because I am pointing it out.

Literally
git gud u shiter
>>
>>344345487
0/10

Go start a consolewar thread or something.
>>
Go play with your barbies faggot
>>
File: 1463749440503.jpg (149 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
1463749440503.jpg
149 KB, 650x650
>>344345543
Stay mad, stay bad buckaroo

Pic related, It's you
>>
>>344345430

Thank God. Played on release for a couple weeks and it was great for the first day. Then survivors fucking piss in your direction and you have to hop away.
>>
File: sware.jpg (62 KB, 625x415) Image search: [Google]
sware.jpg
62 KB, 625x415
>>344345601
Sick burn. You totally got me

#rekt

>>344345658
I'm not sure if I like how it is now. I don't know enough to judge for myself but I felt hugely disadvantaged and some of the discussion I've read has pushed the same narrative. Nobody seemed to want to defend the state of game balance.
>>
>>344345847

Are you playing in a group or solo?
>>
>>344345893
Solo. I guess if I had even one ally it would be much much easier for me.
>>
>>344345975

Yeah. If they know how to play the zed, you're a disadvantage solo
>>
The further you advance the less of a problem night time becomes.
You have to learn to move around them plus as you build more safe houses it's easy just to jump in one.
Learn to use the fence trap at the towers. As soon as you get through the door hit the trap if they follow
I got to a place where I could kill them pretty easy with modified weapons. Kill em all
This game is dope as fuk
>>
Keep it off until you reach the second area. Then, turn it on. The game mode is unbalanced, but with other party members it's actually fun. I wish it had been just getting invaded, instead of it becoming an objective move.
>>
>>344342801
>get invaded
>he keeps smashing me hard
>find a bus surrounded by anti zombie lights
>stand on top of it, every time he leaps at me I flash him with the light, basically he cant come near me without being burned out
>shoot him a little to keep him damaged
>dont even run just listen to music for a while and wait him out
>he gets so mad he leaves
good times
>>
>>344346038
That;s unfortunate. Maybe I'll have to settle for invading rather than being invaded.

>>344346282
>Keep it off until you reach the second area. Then, turn it on.
I'll keep that in mind.
>with other party members it's actually fun
I'd like to play with others but most of the people who join my game are completely maxed out endgame players. I just want somebody closer to my progression level.

>>344346043
You're confused. Night time is fun, I like that stuff. Zombie invasions less so.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.