[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokemon Go Kidnappings?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: PokemonKidnapping.png (208 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
PokemonKidnapping.png
208 KB, 720x720
>>
>>344315565
Its literally only been out for like less than a week.

There is literally no way you can say something has rise due to it.
>>
>>344315565
source
o
u
r
c
e
>>
>>344315565
This was the entire point all along
>>
>>344315565
Good riddance, children suck anyway.
>>
> incurage
>>
>incurages children of all ages to walk outside
if you're going to fake it, at least spell check it retard
>>
>>344315565
Fake as fuck. I worked in journalism and web design and can tell you that layout looks nothing like a real newspaper would allow.

Looks like fucking MSPaint.
>>
File: image_7.jpg (66 KB, 670x681) Image search: [Google]
image_7.jpg
66 KB, 670x681
>>344315702
>children suck anyway

Uh, anon?
>>
>>344315889
Haha my bad. All these stupid kids on reddit havent seen that yet
>>
>Letting your kids wander around wherever they want unsupervised
>Pokemon GO encourages kids to leave the house and get some sun and exercise

I CAN'T WAIT to see how they make this about video games being terrible as opposed to awful, shitty, lazy parenting.
>>
>incurage

can't even take the time to spellcheck your shitty bait huh
>>
>>344316124
they won't believe it. If you're going to do anything, go to the Washing Post site in your google browser, open web inspector, and change the type in the headlines and paragraph tags.

The big issue is that the game just came out. The kidnapping rate would not be measured in such a short span of time. At this point a newspaper would be looking at anecdotal stories, not data.
>>
File: PokemonKidnapping.png (210 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
PokemonKidnapping.png
210 KB, 720x720
fixed
>>
>>344316356
I should have thought of that from the beginning. Thank you anon
>>
>>344315702
You're not alone, anon.
I hate children too.

>>344316064
I think he means children are annoying you disgusting mobile user.
>>
>>344316363
The use of incline twice in the span of four words is also suspect. Also the text isn't aligned with justify.
>>
>>344316363
lol
>>
>>344315565
Holy shit OP, even a middle schooler writes better than you. No, I'm not talking about the typo, I'm talking about the terrible syntax.
>>
File: image.png (138 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
image.png
138 KB, 350x350
Gotta Catch e'm ALL!
>>
>>344315565
raping kids has never been easier
thanks nintendo
>>
>>344316696
tip
kek
>>
>>344316126
But it's true though. The way the game is made is extremely dangerous. You can only blame parents so much.
>>
>incurage
>missing commas everywhere
>terrible syntax in general

I suggest you go back and finish your 5th grade English course.
>>
>>344316474
I was watching that BFG movie today and granted it's a kid move but there was this little shit that kept commenting on every other thing. During the interval he fell coming up the stairs and it was the funniest thing. No squeak from him after that hahahaha fucking kids
>>
>>344315565
>children of all ages

so /v/ are you children as well?
>>
>>344315565

t. Sony
>>
>Be american
>Get kidnapped
>>
Since when did Team Rocket start stealing kids?
>>
>>344317653
Did you think Meowths could really talk?
>>
>>344317921
thats right!
>>
>>344315565
so nintendo decided to commit seppuku?
they make an app that either get kids kidnapped or run over by a car, did they decide to kill off their main market target?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.