[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck do you go from this...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: BlnOeAVCQAA4Njv.jpg (44 KB, 598x335) Image search: [Google]
BlnOeAVCQAA4Njv.jpg
44 KB, 598x335
How the fuck do you go from this...
>>
Nigger
>>
File: forbes_cover_markus_persson.0.jpg (257 KB, 1000x1292) Image search: [Google]
forbes_cover_markus_persson.0.jpg
257 KB, 1000x1292
... to this?
>>
File: 5.jpg (41 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
41 KB, 640x360
... to this??
>>
>>344313415
>>344313521
autism

>>344313415
>>344313661
also autism
>>
... TO THIS?
>>
>>344313948
autism
>>
by learning Java, DUH

Java is THE BEST
>>
>>344314238
children ruined minecraft
>>
I'll never get the hate for minecraft. Its not perfect but it's the best in the genre.
>>
>>344314238
HOLD ON
Kids play video games too???? Woaaa what the fuck dude
>>
>>344315275
Generally by people who don't understand sandbox building and aren't capable of coming up some breddy cool shit dog.
>>
>>344315023
autism
u
t
i
s
m
>>
>>344314238
>PEECEE IS THE MASTERPIECE XDDD

That's how exactly every single cuck is
>>
>>344314238
It's computer lego, kids were bound to love it.
>>
>>344315275
>I am literally a newfag
If you'd been on /v/ for more than a few years you'd have experience why.

Hell if you'd been here for even a year you'd have seen someone explain why.
>>344315371
Which is why most of this board played it and loved it when it was literally nothing but a sandbox, right.
>>
>>344315275
>supposed to be 3D dwarf fortress
>future updates completely ruin the game, turn it into a wish-washy adventure game with shitty survival and RPG elements
>>
>>344315709
I've been here since 2005. I was here when notch was shilling it here. Just don't know why people even expected it to be anything close to what they thought it was going to be. They should have been able to tell it wasn't going to turn out like that from nearly the beginning.
>le oldfag so mature with so much wisdom meme
Literal faggot.
>>
>Notch circa 2009
>I want to make a retro game inspired by my favorite dungeon crawlers and Dwarf Fortress
>turns it into a 3D phone app farming simulator game primarily marketed towards kids instead

Can't blame him, for $2.5 billion I would do the same.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.