[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dying Light
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Dying_Light_cover.jpg (365 KB, 650x804) Image search: [Google]
Dying_Light_cover.jpg
365 KB, 650x804
Pic related is a 9/10 game.

Fight me
>>
I guess everyone agrees that Dying Light is objectively a fantastic game and one of the best in years.
>>
>>344313834
I enjoyed it, quarantine zones were not challenging enough, would have really liked endgame activities but it was an overall good game.
>>
>>344313834
it was good
bad points : kyle is a cuck
not a single male that is not shit or incapable or evil beside kyle
brecken is dropped when you get sent to oldtown and never heard from again
>>
>>344314427
Also this
>>
>Keep listening to Crane's voice
>So fucking familiar
>Decide to google it
>Same voice actor that voiced Chris Redfield.

Pretty gud
>>
It looked like Dead Island so I didn't bother playing it.
>>
>>344316562
It was supposed to be a Dead Island title, but they changed it. Anyways, I wish I discovered Dying Light before that clunky buggy piece of shit Dead Island. Its better than DI in every possible way.
>>
>>344316562
You should give it a shot. It's way better - So much so that I would say it surpasses other open world games.
>>
>>344316814
Maybe, but I'm yet to play a game with good first person melee combat. Even though Mirrors Edge is among my favourite games the combat gets ignored.

It's also just as ugly in all likelihood and I just can't stand open world games.
>>
>>344312549
just picked up this, dying light the following and season pass all for $35
kinda glad i waited
>>
>>344316562
It's nothing like Dead Island. That game was horrendous.
>>
I put in 40 hours on the slums doing all the side shit and burnt myself out, never finished it. Good game though. /v/ never talks about it because no one's actually played it.
>>
>>344316339

I knew immediately and it made everything so much better.
>>
I initially bought this during the Steam summer sale but refunded it because of shady DLC practices. I thought the Dying Light The Following Enhanced Edition was a complete pack that included all DLC, turns out it includes all DLC except three.

>>344318856
Refund the Season Pass NOW. If you bought Dying Light The Following Enhanced edition, the season pass does NOTHING. You will notice you're still missing three DLC, which are DLC on top of the following expansion pack.

>>344316814
>>344319164
Why is Dead Island bad? I'm playing it right now and I have yet to encounter a bug. I'm about to enter the sewers for the first time.

The zombie types are very similar between both games and I actually prefer Dead Island's setting over Harran.
>>
>>344319915
yeah i bought the the following enhanced edition, which included the season pass
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.