[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've never played FFX-2 but how did Yuna go from a pure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: ff102-eye.png (994 KB, 923x668) Image search: [Google]
ff102-eye.png
994 KB, 923x668
I've never played FFX-2 but how did Yuna go from a pure summoner waifu to a slut with dual pistols?

How the fuck does that happen
>>
play the game
>>
>>344300156
religion disappeared
>>
>>344300267
Is it actually good? I might get the Remaster on steam

I loved FFX but just from the pictures FFX-2 never appealed to me
>>
>She's a slut because of the clothes she wears

When did America get invaded by Islamists?
>>
>>344300726
>You can pretty much see her ass
>Not a slut
>>
>>344300156

You really don't want to know.

She decided to become an idol to 'touch the hearts of all the people' while at the same time using her fame to find Tidus.
>>
>>344300726
Right when it was invaded by libtard faggots like you
>>
>>344300441
Good game

Meh to okay soundtrack

Meh to okay characters

In fact, "meh to okay" is a great way to describe most FF games, X-2 included. It's never "bad" it's just "meh". It's never "good" it's just "okay".
>>
(You)na is literally the worst FF girl I can think of. She's a fucking doormat who becomes a cringelord
>>
>>344302597
Still better than Tifa
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.