[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would this setup make a good game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: 1421983555944.jpg (245 KB, 675x900) Image search: [Google]
1421983555944.jpg
245 KB, 675x900
Would this setup make a good game?
>>
I don't think any of those choices could last fighting off all the others. So no.

I pick double Harambe anyway.
>>
>>344295312
>Human is too weak when defending
>One shots you when attacking
>>
You probably couldn't win with any of the choices.
>>
>>344295312
None of these would work but Lions are probably the best bet.
>>
>>344295312
dont tell me anyone is autistic enough to not pick the hunter
>>
>>344295792
Yeah, but in reality, he fires a single shot into the air and all of the animals run away.
>>
I want this defending me
>>
>>344295312
No because the rats would always win
>>
>>344296309
This. I want a zombie rhino to ride into battle with 3 armed men flanking.
>>
>>344296309
They took his horn.
But now he has new friends.
>>
>>344295312
depending on intelligence and location, any of these could work.
>>
>>344296309
>posting a meme rhino

fuck off
>>
If I'm going to die, it will be showering my enemies in birds.
>>
>>344296367
Yeah 2000 mice is a fucking lot of mice
>>
>>344296367
rats would still lose to hawks, even if some rats mannaged to jump on a few hawks while they were divebombing the rat horde, the fall would kill the rats.

for all others hawks win.

>hawks swarm larger animal
>claw and peck their eyes out
>animals can now only blindly swing or chomp into the air
>meanwhile every inch of them is being raked by talons and snipped by beaks
>death by 1,000 cuts
>if that doesnt work, they can just drop thousands of rocks from the sky

the only one that might could beat the hawks is the crocs and thats only if they have a body of water to slip into for protection and ambushes. but they are still pretty low to the ground to be fighting things that can fly and just drop rocks from above.
>>
File: consider_the_following2.gif (2 MB, 416x320) Image search: [Google]
consider_the_following2.gif
2 MB, 416x320
>>344295312

3 bears is objectively better than 3 lions.

dumb game.
>>
>>344295312
Hawks are easily the best.
>>
>>344295312
>15 motherfucking wolves

FIFTEEN WOLVES
>>
>>344295312
Give the human a flamethrower he's worth taking
>>
>>344295312
Willard mode
>>
File: Firaeveus_carron_closeup.jpg (120 KB, 645x647) Image search: [Google]
Firaeveus_carron_closeup.jpg
120 KB, 645x647
>>344296309
>Rhinos. RHINOS!
>>
are they all attacking each other or is this a match by match basis. do their numbers replenish between each fight or is it just an all out brawl?

if the animals are coordinated like some sort of RTS game then the hordes of rats or birds would win.

if they are acting naturally, then birds could still win. a mob of birds would be confusing and terrifying for any animal to face and they wouldnt be able to hit them in the air. even one dude with birdshot in his gun couldnt kill them all. rats are a close second but lose to birds because they are their natural predator.
>>
>>344295312

Ranking in terms of offense:

hunter (in the open) > rats > birbs > gorillas > bears > cows > lions > bulls > hunter (lots of cover) > gators

Ranking in term of defense:
gators (in swamp) > birbs (on mountainside) > Hunter > rats > birbs > wolves > cows >lions > bears > gorillas > gators

In a swamp, picking gator is a free win. In the open, not picking hunter is a free lose.

You can't win if you aren't in a swamp or building. The rats and birbs can stomp your defenses effortlessly if they're in the open (with submerged gators being the only ones immune).
>>
Human is overpowered.

Intelligence really needs a nerf.
>>
>>344295312
balancing that shit out would be hell
>>
>>344295312
The bulls are your best bet
>Trample the mice, wolves, lions and alligators
>Kill the bears and gorillas with numbers
>Rush the hunter, but you'll probably lose a bull
The birds are your only problem.
>>
>>344296309
hippos would be a better choice - they have better eye-sight and they are nasty as all hell
>>
A thousand rats.

The only thing I have to do is get in a car and outdrive the rest until they die of infection. A thousand rats is just too damned many.
>>
>picking the rats give you access to their subterranean lair, they reproduce faster than any other animals and are completely immune to attacks due to living in areas other animals can't live in, some simply too big to fit in
>Only the human stands a chance at surviving in sewers but he'll be out of his element and stuck fighting off thousands of rats in closed quarters
>Rat gestation period is 21 days and they can pop out litters of up to 14
>After a month, assuming half your initial rats are females and they each pop out about 7 new rats, you have now 4500 rats available for combat
>Sexual maturity is reached after 5 weeks, meaning by the end of the third month you now have 15750 combat ready rats and nearly 20 000 infant rats who'll be ready for combat soon

Come fucking get me
>>
>>344295312
I'd pick the rats
I'm going to die regardless, I'd just rather not die by 1000 rats
>>
>>344295312
Anyone who doesn't take 1000 rats is retards. 1000 rats could kill anyone if they were powered by rage and bounded to guard me!

For now

I shall be know as THE RAT KING!
>>
I WILL BE
THE RAT KING
>>
>>344295312
You'll always lose in that scenario unless you pick the falcons and fly away with them while having 2/3 of them distracting the hunter, or pick the crocodiles and live in a swamp with them forever.
>>
>>344298347
This, apparently they're brutally dangerous and strong which, judging by their size, i find easy to believe
>>
>>344299879
They're also extremely territorial.

Other than mosquitoes, hippos are by far the most dangerous animal in Africa.
>>
>>344299261
>If left unchecked a pair of rats can produce as many as 2000 descendants in a year
>If left unchecked, and assuming it's 50/50 sex wise, the initial 1000 rats would create 2 million rats by the end of the first year
>It's perfectly possible that you could only have 10% males and have a massive increase in productivity, possibly reaching upward to 3 million rats by the end of the first year

Not picking rats is a retard move
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.