[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Jade Empire any good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
Is Jade Empire any good?
>>
too old, don't bother.
>>
Pretty fun. Much too easy, though. Even in the highest difficulty
>>
Enjoyable, last good Bioware game. Combat is easy to abuse though.
>>
I enjoyed it.
>>
>>344283426
yes
>>344283508
kys
>>
>>344283426
It's Kotor in China. If you like Kotor you'll probably like this.

It is the only Bioware game that lets you have a threesome though. And they're cousins too.
>>
>>344283905
>It is the only Bioware game that lets you have a threesome though.

No it isn't.

Dragon Age didn't just let you have a threesome, it let you have an foursome too.
>>
>>344283426
playing it again with a mod that improves companion AI, and it's been pretty damn fun so far
>>
>>344284261
Oh, that's right. Still, incest threesome > hooker foursome.
>>
>>344284474
Name of mod? Also, any other good ones?
>>
>>344284532

There's no hookers involved, it's the PC, some gambler pirate and the two assassins from your party.
>>
>>344284753
Isabella is worse than a hooker, you're right. She gives it up for free to everyone and has confirmed STDs.

Anyway, Jade Empire is only Bioware game that lets you romance both girls and doesn't make you choose between them. Imagine if you could bang Leliana and Morigan instead of being forced to break up with one of them.
>>
>>344283426
No.
>>
It's awesome. Don't forget to use the Jade Empire In Style mod.
>>
>>344284559
>Name of mod?
I don't think it has any official name, but here's a link. Extract it into game's override folder.
http://www.confrerie-des-traducteurs.fr/general/mods/jade-empire/compagnons_intelligents

>Also, any other good ones?
most of the mods are character reskins but there is one that is apparently decent, does lot of changes. Never tried it though.
http://jade-empire-in-style.com/
>>
Silk Fox > Dawn Star

Fite me
>>
>>344283426
played it this year. Very fun.
Don't forget to get toad demon form in the firsr cavern with ogres though.
>>
>>344285834
But it's so sloooooooow
>>
>>344286353
You're so slow, nigger!
>>
Is closed fist enjoyable? I haven't played since my open palm playthrough on xboxhueg, and my instincts trend toward good, but I'll do asshole mode if there are fun choices.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.