[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now, I don't usually care about framerate and graphics,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: Drakengard_3_boxart.png (143 KB, 256x295) Image search: [Google]
Drakengard_3_boxart.png
143 KB, 256x295
Now, I don't usually care about framerate and graphics, but seriously, this is almost unplayable.
>>
>>344263521
It's almost unplayable framerate-aside, senpai.
>>
Besides the soundtrack which i bought the game is total poopoo in every department.
>>
File: v9tQi1v.gif (745 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
v9tQi1v.gif
745 KB, 500x275
and the fucking hack director goes on to make a new nier game sweeping this garbage under the rug

FUUUUUUCK YOU
>>
So unplayable I beat the game and enjoyed it.
>>
>>344263942
I'm on verse 5 and it's just the framerate slows down so much at parts you can't dodge or block so say you're in a mission with bomb enemies, you're fucked.
>>
File: 2014-03-06-637149.png (1 MB, 2036x1624) Image search: [Google]
2014-03-06-637149.png
1 MB, 2036x1624
>>344263521
10/10 character design, that's pretty much the only reason I bought the game. The desert level and side quests were the only times the frame rate really bothered me.
>>
>>344263942
how dare you
>>
>>344263856
he made the first nier too,why would you care?
>>
>>344264162
hes making a better game instead of fixing this one
>>
>>344263521
>this is almost unplayable
And I loved every moment of it. Other than the hours of my life wasted on the last boss. Felt good to finally beat it though
>>
>>344264304
Thank god for that. He's a director, not a programmer.
besides, it's access games fucking fault for being hacks.
>>
>>344264562
the game is fucked up right in the first minutes of gameplay nice directing asshole
>>
>>344264710
I loved the story, setting and music. Pretty much what I came for.
That the gameplay is competent is just a plus, gives me something to look forward to emulating on pc.
>>
>>344264030
What kind of PS3? Fat or slim or super slim? It never dipped below the low 20s on my 60GB fat backwards compatible PS3.
>>
>>344264981
Um, I think it's an original, I know I have a slim but I'm playing it on my girlfriend's.
>>
>>344263521

Fucking this. I don't want to admit I'm a graphics whore, but goddamn, this game makes PS2 shit look beautiful in comparison. The wonky animations, caveman controls, useless lock on, eyebleed-inducing textures, tunnel maps...Halfway through B branch, I just couldn't go on anymore. Whenever you're not being sabotaged by the framerate and controls, the game is just mind-numbingly easy button-spamming. How could they release it like this, it's like some pre-alpha build
>>
>>344267941
I honestly don't know how this game passed QC.
>>
>>344263521
>this is almost unplayable.

So it's on par with the rest of the series, then?
>>
>>344269436
I've fully beaten D1 and D2 but this is just....unbearably unpolished
>>
>>344267941
>Whenever you're not being sabotaged by the framerate and controls, the game is just mind-numbingly easy button-spamming.

I dunno, definitely sounds like a Drakengard to me.
>>
Maybe someone can answer.
As Zero levels up, is it only her health that increases, or does her attack as well?
>>
>>344270073
Health and Stamina only.
>>
>>344269865

The other games at least have the excuse of being old as fuck, while this came out in fucking 2013, while looking like it time traveled from the 90s.
>>
The final boss was the worst thing that was allowed to happen in a video game.

When they made dragkengard 3 the team was handed a dirty envelope with budget crudely scrawled across it.

Inside that envelope was crumpled ten dollar bill a used condom and an old bubble gum rapper.

Im convinced that by the final boss they completely ran out of money--didnt play test and let a intern finish making it.

Even with a youtube guide it took ten hours to beat it.

I will never forgive them.
>>
>>344270608
This your first DoD game?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.