[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unpopular Opinions about /v/idya
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 10p2dfl.jpg (42 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
10p2dfl.jpg
42 KB, 600x400
Unpopular Opinions about /v/idya

>Souls games are easy and trash
>Overwatch is for normies
>If you post to this board from your smartphone you are cancer
>Consoles are for children and autistic faggots
>>
Consoles hold gaming back
>>
>>344258173
None of these except the first are unpopular, dumbfuck. You're not special.
>>
souls aren't really easy but those are no upopular opinions you retard
>>
>If you post to this board from your smartphone you are cancer

Some of us have to work for our vidya and cant just spend all day at the computer you fucking manchild
>>
>>344258260
More like consoles pay for PC ports. Console gamers primarily buy at full price, and in much larger numbers. PC players buy at discounts and in smaller numbers. No consoles = no precious games for PC players.
>>
>>344258260
Pc gaming culture is cancer
>>
So far all of these opinions are actually the popular ones on /v/.
>>
>>344258260
consoles being the majority of the market enable most projects to get started, lazy and greedy publishers/developers hold gaming back
>>
>>344258568
I understand everything you are cancer
>>
>>344258536
Wow what a scrub
>>
File: 1407342345683.png (82 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1407342345683.png
82 KB, 625x626
>>344258173
>>Overwatch is for normies
>>If you post to this board from your smartphone you are cancer
>>Consoles are for children and autistic faggots
>>
>>344258646
If it's any consolation, it's mostly 15 year olds who aren't old enough to appreciate how obnoxious they are yet
>>
Serious Sam 2 is fun
>>
>Souls
>Easy

Maybe compared to some older games and even then it could still be included in the list of hardest games. Every game becomes easy once you learn patterns/rules so even whatever game you consider hard should become easier over time.

The thing with Dark Souls is that unlike other games, they push you to be better by making death inconsequential. So they are hard but not punishing.
>>
File: 1451966999533.jpg (16 KB, 266x265) Image search: [Google]
1451966999533.jpg
16 KB, 266x265
>>344258173
Samsung Galaxy poster reporting in
>>
File: 1457904553925.png (550 KB, 700x640) Image search: [Google]
1457904553925.png
550 KB, 700x640
It's hard to post an unpopular opinion because it might be only unpopular on /v/ but popular among the common populace and vice versa. I'll post some of mine.

>Indivisible looks fantastic and /v/ hates it because it got funded
>Undertale was a fantastic game that does not deserve the hate it gets on /v/
>LISA sucks
>/v/ will rag on any game that tumblr likes solely to be contrarian
>/v/ is so anal about SJWs that every single game that doesn't have a white male as the protagonist or lewd girls is somehow pandering to SJWs and that is cited as the game's major flaw (see: Indivisible; the fact that /v/tards still think that there was censorship in skullgirls)
In regards to that last one I saw a thread that had to do with "the invasion of non-white MCs in vidya" I shit you not.
>>
>>344259331
It wasn't always like this. What the fuck happend?
>>
PC platform and the graphics race hold back gaming more than anything.

Idiots dont understand they're shackling the industry to hardware companies who really dont give a fuck about games.
>>
>>344258173
Halo is bad
>>
>>344258173
>2016
>not phone posting
I don't even computer post anymore phone posting is just too comfy
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.