[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I always loved this controller, feels very good.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: N64-Controller-Gray.jpg (2 MB, 3060x2440) Image search: [Google]
N64-Controller-Gray.jpg
2 MB, 3060x2440
I always loved this controller, feels very good.
>>
felt like shit
>>
File: GW300H201[1].jpg (10 KB, 300x201) Image search: [Google]
GW300H201[1].jpg
10 KB, 300x201
>>
It just works: the controller
>>
What was the left grip for
>>
>>344249006

Decent-to-good controller let down by the absolute piece of shit analog stick. Thing always got loose within a week, good luck finding an N64 controller now where the stick isn't floppy as fuck. Dunno why they designed it the ass-backwards retard way they did.

>>344251554

Wrestling games mostly
>>
>>344249006
>Way too big for my tiny hands as a kid
>Awkward grip
>don't even use the left side
>the c buttons
this controller belongs in the trash
Only good thing is the size of the buttons, especially the start button. That might be the one thing it does better than the gamecube controller is the large start button
>>
File: N64-Controller-in-Hand.jpg (2 MB, 2715x2240) Image search: [Google]
N64-Controller-in-Hand.jpg
2 MB, 2715x2240
>>344250889
Why??, the only think i can recognize is the joystick

>>344251554
For optional use ;).
>>
>>344251771
Ahh okay makes sense now that I think about it. That one wrestling game where touching the stick makes you taunt. Tfw your brother didn't know how to play and was stuck making roddy piper jump in the air on one leg for ten minutes
>>
>>344251909
You're talking about this, right?

Not joking.
>>
hey did anyone ever stick it in there bum hole down to the joystick haha I wonder if it would get stuck that would be so weird haha imagine pulling it back and forth and the joystick moves in your bum hole haha
>>
what's the best controller for PC gaymen?
after 3 logitech f310's I'm fucking tired of them, and my computer doesn't have bluetooth so I need a wired one
>>
>>344252568
PS3 and 360 controllers are usually good
>>
>>344252640
Seconded, just get one of these.
>>
>>344252568

Xbox 360 controller is pretty much the standard now. Almost all games expressly support it. A wired one is like $20 or something new.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.