[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Games you're unsure about buying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
When are the system requirements coming out? I only have a 770
>>
I saw a leak from April saying the minimum is a 760, but really not sure about that. Only 1 nobody site said it
>>
Really, your concern is the system requirements, and not the fact that Human Revolution was a mediocre game that only looks good because everything else has gotten even worse somehow?
>>
>>344249043
My other concern is the season pass.
>>
>>344249043
I enjoyed HR, though not as much as the original. I still feel the urge to replay the original over HR, replayed them both few months ago.

Game looks alright to me, developers have acknowledged the bad outsourced bosses of HR and other problems. They also said console ports to PC is really disrespectful so I hope the game runs ok (Aside from Denuvo, but MGSV had that too and it worked fine)

Also they come here and this has been confirmed without a shadow of a doubt so maybe they'll listen to some suggestions made in the threads
>>
>>344249705
The problem with Human Revolution is that it has less to say than the original, or rather, it has nothing at all to say. The plot is just endless blather. Put another way, a good sequel needs to do something different from the original; a bad sequel is just a distillate of what people remember fondly from the original.
I don't think it's possible to credibly continue the Deus Ex story past Invisible War, though, so my only suggestion on making more games would be, "don't."
>>
>>344250325
>Past invisible war

Well, depends on what you mean by that. Story wise HR and MD take place BEFORE the first game and are clearly leading up to it.

I'm not sure if you remember or noticed this, but Bob Page is in HR and will be in MD, same voice actor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KQwl7G439E
>>
>>344249043
(you)
>>
>>344250663
Yes, they're prequels, but I mean thematically. In terms of a story being told to an audience, a prequel is still a continuation. Invisible War pretty much said all they ever will about transhumanism with the JC/Helios sequences near the end, and there really wasn't anything else going on in Human Revolution.
>>
>>344250325
>judging a game in relation to its predecessors and not simply on its own merits

I shaggy diggy
>>
>>344250726
>le 4chan downboat

>>344250931
If they didn't want to live in the context of the Deus Ex franchise, they probably should have picked a different name.
>>
>>344250921
Really I don't want a DE remake but I wouldn't mind a IW remake if it leads to that
>>
So is Malik dead for sure, or is it a "we never found the body" kind of situation?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.