[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Klonoa: Door to Phantomile
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: klonoa.jpg (163 KB, 1016x1000) Image search: [Google]
klonoa.jpg
163 KB, 1016x1000
Just finished this, what the fuck was with that ending?
>>
>Just watched SGDQ
ftfy
>>
>>344248269
I actually didn't. That shit stopped being good when it became a safe space.
>>
>>344247560
I played this as a child and till this day it is the only game I ever cried over. That ending hurt me so bad.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1XwmILHOYk
>>
Klonoa 3 when?
Have the furries ruined my childhood?
>>
>>344247560
Does the Wii remake have the same ending?
>>
>>344251584
It does. However, the ps1's prerendered cutscenes >>>>> wii's cutscenes.
>>
File: catty.jpg (211 KB, 714x402) Image search: [Google]
catty.jpg
211 KB, 714x402
>>344251456
I don't know if it's the furries that'd be crazy about Klonoa 3...
>>
>>344251584
Don't play the Wii version.
>>
>>344251584
Didn't finish it, but every version of Klonoa after the first game looks like a lanky teenager ala Adventure Sonic.
His English voice the remake doesn't fucking help either. It just SCREAAAMS autism. You can change it to Jap voices, but I liked keeping it on English because I liked laughing at how fucking ridiculous it was.
>>
File: 1399513556169.jpg (33 KB, 500x337) Image search: [Google]
1399513556169.jpg
33 KB, 500x337
>>344247560
Feels was up with that ending
>>
>>344247560
Klonoa is a being that lives in dreams in a limbo like state. A whole lot of fucking nothing going on but he can be called on for help if needed.

One world in the sea of dreams was going to be doomed so a lil nigga summoned Klonoa and planted fake memories into him to manipulate Klonoa into helping him save his world instead of just asking him. Everyone is in on it and everyone plays Klonoa for a fucking fool (his grandpa was just some old man etc)

Klonoa goes on a quest with this lying asshole and defeats the badguy and saves the day- the Queen the sings her song to restore the world to how it was before this whole mess started which means Klonoa has to get the fuck out.

Lil nigga tells Klonoa "I used you but I feel bad about fucking with your head I'm sorry" and Klonoa who is a literal child cannot grasp this and has a breakdown as he's kicked out of that world and returned to the dreams.

Klonoa 2 is Klonoa older and used to this shit at this point and is now a traveler of dreams.

They also retcon everything like a million times in the spin off games so who the hell knows
>>
>>344252919
I think they use a language custom for the klonoa universe but not like I notice a difference between phantomile and japanese...
>>
>>344252919
You can just set it to be Phantomillian and Klonoa will just have his dumb gibberish back.

I don't know why they bothered trying to give him a english voice- let alone that trash ass redesign.
>>
File: t-thanks.jpg (19 KB, 341x179) Image search: [Google]
t-thanks.jpg
19 KB, 341x179
>Be destined to be the Spirit of the Wind
>Which makes you be the one who goes into others dreams to fix their problems
>But then you have this one guy in a world switch all of your memories and make you believe you belong there to make you want to save it even more
>Then find out you've been had and you have to leave after saving the world
>Then realize this is who you are now, someone who meets tons of people and saving them before being forced to leave
Klonoa deserves a hug
>>
>>344248269
If SGDQ made people want to give the game a try themselves, that's a good thing.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.