[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How pokemon go might save my life :)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2016-07-06-11-00-43.png (845 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-06-11-00-43.png
845 KB, 1080x1920
It's no secret that I'm a loner. I tell people this up front when they meet me, not to expect things. (By meet, I normally mean online, safely behind my PC)

Over the years my lonerism has gotten worse and worse. With that, I'm sure my gloomy nature is more than just that, but I haven't seen a doctor so I won't say I have anything wrong with me.

As to not make this a dreadfully long post, I'll sum up that I went from outgoing, semi-fit to not caring what I eat, wear, look like (For the most part). I stopped being excited for anything that was outside the borders of my home. That is, until I found out about Pokemon Go.

I've recently downloaded it and the first few hours, I sat there, staring at my character and then glancing outside. Wanting to, but afraid to actually go. Today, I went. And I didn't plan on going very far, there was a pokestop closeby and I thought that'd be a good start.

It felt so liberating to walk there, with a sense of purpose I've not felt in 10 years. (That's how long I've been sitting at home) I kept walking and went to two more pokestops. I only caught two pokemon but I loved every second of it. I smiled the entire way that I thought I'd share that with a bunch of people that I don't know.

Maybe, perhaps, a few of you are also excited but afraid. Hopefully, you'll take the same step I did. I promise you won't regret it. (Unless you don't look left 'n right before crossing with your phone infront of your face.)
>>
Nice blog post
>>
That's gay
>>
>>344233321
unsuscribe
>>
It might help save my life too, but in a different way. I'm currently not too shy of 400 lbs, and I usually get winded just walking upstairs to go to bed. Last night I walked around town for an hour and a half catching pokemon, and then got up at 5:30 this morning and went another hour before work. I honestly couldn't make myself do that without the distraction that this game provides. My current goal is to hatch at least 1 egg a day, and move up from there.
>>
Boogie is that you?
>>
>>344233321
Jesus Christ OP kill yourself
>>
File: thumbsandammo-1.jpg (70 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
thumbsandammo-1.jpg
70 KB, 620x349
>>344233321
Don't listen to these clowns, OP.

Good on ya
>>
>>344233321
>it felt so liberating
liberal detected
>>
Just don't get stabbed.
>>
File: 1368717418273.jpg (41 KB, 618x518) Image search: [Google]
1368717418273.jpg
41 KB, 618x518
INB4 THAT FAT FUCK BOOGIE420 SAYS THAT
N
B
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.