[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you buff her?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 250px-Jigglypuff_SSB4.png (43 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
250px-Jigglypuff_SSB4.png
43 KB, 250x250
How would you buff her?
>>
>>344227715

She shouldn't be buffed. Puffags can burn in Hell. She's a joke character.
>>
Make her down-b easier to land.
>>
>her
u wot
>>
>>344227715

With my dick
>>
>Her
>>
>>344227715

Make her faster.
>>
1) Give Pound a follow-up hit. Reduce Pound's shield damage slightly.
2) Increase the range of Sing, lower its duration slightly, and increase the effectiveness of its sleep ailment.
3) Rollout is cancellable by pressing B.
4) Rest has a slightly larger hitbox and a slightly longer sweetspot duration. In exchange, its launching power is reduces by a fifth.
5) Increase the damage on her grabs.

That's what I would do. Then again, I'm not a game designer.
>>
File: 1429029465189.jpg (216 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1429029465189.jpg
216 KB, 1280x720
better air mobility
better hitboxes on usmash and utilt
faster startup on fsmash
Stronger Dsmash
Slighlty faster pummel
less landlag on her moves
and actual throw that combos into something
Upthrow killing at 150% on BF
Better radio on Sing
Can react after hitting someone with Rollout
Rest always assure a Star KO
>>
>Her

Wait, what?
>>
>>344227915
>>344227928
>>344228938
>le "her" meme
LOL
>>
>>344229193

Jigglypuff is referred to as "it" in every smash bros game.
>>
More air speed, more shield stun on her aerials, adjust the knock back angle of Rest to kill earlier
>>
>>344227715
Make her as heavy as Mario, no sense in it being the lightest character in the game when it has nothing to show for it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.