[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he doesn't like JRPGs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: n.jpg (65 KB, 297x284) Image search: [Google]
n.jpg
65 KB, 297x284
>he doesn't like JRPGs
>>
thinly veiled easy allies thread
>>
>>344225683
I want to. I like the story, setting and music parts, but the gameplay always becomes a drag and lets me down. I've heard that SMT is supposed to be pretty cool in thisregard, might have to check it out.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (46 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
46 KB, 1280x720
Was the verdict correct?
>>
>>344226250
I don't get why bosman didn't just take it on the chin, but the trial was hilarious enough for me to not care
>>
>>344225683
>He likes smashing the attack button while reading a fanfic
>>
>>344225683
I hope Law finally dies in the next episode so the story can actually go somewhere.
>>
>you will never go to a "feline celebration"
>>
>>344226652
Everyone else finally decided to not go along with his crazy antics
>>
>>344226250

Kyle did nothing wrong

>>344226409

Because it's more fun seeing how he'll weasel out of having to play LTTP than actually watching him stream LTTP. He's basically a heel and welching is just good heat, to the point where it worked some marks in the crowd way too well.
>>
>>344226652
you gotta admit, his jail escape is one of the most hilarious parts of the series

"It's okay, I still have a plan"
>>
File: 1466618711537.jpg (23 KB, 352x395) Image search: [Google]
1466618711537.jpg
23 KB, 352x395
>it's a Bloodworth starts talking and puts everyone to sleep episode
>>
>>344227243
>Kyle did nothing wrong
wrong
>>
>>344225683
what! why wouldnt i love a game where the gameplay consists of selecting things in a menu, the graphics look like every other game of its kind, and with a story that reads like it was some fanfiction found on deviant art
>>
>>344226250
How is this even a question? He followed what the contract said.
>>
>>344229889
I just we all have to rely on contracts to not be complete asshats
>>
I truly don't like them, i rather play with a board game. And fuck your e-celebs thread.

>>344229398 Well said
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.