[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Legion preload is 20gb What the fuck? Current wow size is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Legion_cover.jpg (257 KB, 350x496) Image search: [Google]
Legion_cover.jpg
257 KB, 350x496
>Legion preload is 20gb
What the fuck?
Current wow size is little more than 30gb
>>
>>344192261
Blizzard fuck off seriously you market this shit here every day with the SAME fucking image every fucking time all day every day there has to be a Legion thread up.
>>
>>344192261
> same image
> same legion_cover.jpg

The other marketer at least tried and started to change op pic names, so fuck off
>>
>>344192261
who cares shit game
>>
Friendly reminder to report this thread for advertising.
>>
>>344194316
I remember when one mod got nuclear and started to ban blizzard marketers so hard that i couldn't saw any damn thread with legion picture and/or same generated text for 2-4 weeks

Where are you hero
>>
>>344192261
You tell us you fucking bitch marketer, you should know IN EXCRUSIATING DETAIL WHY THE DOWNLOAD IS 20GB SO TELL US NOW
>>
gtfo
>retarded ability pruning
>garrison-like shit again
>class with 2 specs cause cut costs
yea we had 2 major patches in WoD ,when one of them was selfie shit? Will we get one now?
>>
>20 gb
don't you know anon? World of Warcraft Expansion Pack #ifuckinglostcount adds so much content that it's like a brand new game! We here at Blizzard hope you enjoy it.
>>
>complaining about the file size is advertising
what
>>
>>344196049
>oh no they took away those abilities that I used once in the past three years
>they literally said that demon hunter 2 spec was because they didn't want to split up the iconic abilities for two dps specs and a healing spec made no sense
>>
>>344194554
We need him now more than ever. Get rid of this WoW and OW cancer shit.
>>
>>344192261
Textures or voice over. That shit can take up a lot of space.

SWTOR at launch was the 30gb that modern WoW is and it was entirely because of all the fucking voice over.
>>
>>344196357
/v/irgins think big file sizes make better games so they think the OP is boasting for it or something.
>>
>>344192261
thank the voice over and ep1c cinematics that pander to normies
>>
>>344198967
20gb?
And for people who cry anout image
This is a picture from the wikipedia page, so of course many people will use it
>>
>>344199490
yes, if you add high res textures, models, animations and all the other assets that usually come with an expansion.
>>
>>344199490
dude, it's 2016

20 gb is much for you? I mean lmao
>>
>>344199857
Game with all expacks is 30gb
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.