[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Most fun glitches of all time? >elevator glitching >speed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: Modern_Warfare_2_cover.png (200 KB, 265x377) Image search: [Google]
Modern_Warfare_2_cover.png
200 KB, 265x377
Most fun glitches of all time?

>elevator glitching
>speed hack lobbies, where you can glitch out of the map and explore

Despite "cowadoody" I had so much fun glitching with this game.
>>
Everything about that game was fucking terrible and it destroyed a once great franchise for good.
>>
Javelin glitch
>>
>>344189954
>Call of duty
>Good
>Ever
*SNORT*
You casuals have a lot to learn
>>
>>344189671
elevator glitches are in tons of games you underage cocksucker.
>>
Super jumping in Halo 2
>>
>>344189954
>it destroyed a once great franchise for good
But this thread is about MW2, not MW3 and Ghosts.
>>
>>344189954
No man,mw2 was perfectly fine. It's all the games after it that just copied it over and over again.
>>
>>344190546
>perfectly fine
this has to be some sort of joke. the game was based around camping until you got enough kills for a helicopter, so you could hide in a dark corner like a fucking pussy little bitch. nobody gave a shit about the objective, nobody gave a shit about winning, all they wanted to do was get a nuke.
>>
>>344190836
t.underage b& who never played with friends
>>
>>344190546
Game was not as bad as people make it out to be but there were quite a few flaws about this game.

This was the game where I was finally able to play without ever firing a shot. I started that with World at War and the trench gun bayonet, but this was the game where I literally never had to shoot.

For three years I played this shooter franchise without ever shooting.
>>
>>344190836
Yea dude, the game is fine and fun. Fuck heads in the community were the problem, and playing with friends was where it's at
>>
>>344191337
Killstreaks were a clear mistake.
>>
>>344191045
how the fuck would playing with friends have changed the shitty mechanics of the game? by the way i'm 29 and i started playing call of duty in 2004, how old are you?
>>
>trickshotting on Terminal

Good times
>>
>>344190139
fuck off reddit
>>
>>344190243
Halo in general has great easter eggs and fun glitches.
>>
>>344189671
That Battlefield 4 shotgun glitch that fucked up the sound of every person on the server.
>>
>>344193349
>the little room in the back near the metal detectors where you could play throwing knife dodgeball
>>
>private match lobby with like 10 people
>Quickscope lobbies
>playing Michael Myers and Help Tag on Terminal, Skidrow, and Highrise
>3v3, 4v4, 6v6 quickscope private matches in SND

Good times but even so MW2 was pure cancer and a broken piece of shit game. For every memory of fun I've had playing that game, there's at least 2-3 memories of being noobtubed, killed by some corner camping faggot, knifed by someone laying on the stairs with Commando lunge, claymore camping with scavenger or 1 man army, or some other absurd bullshit that broke the game.

Black Ops 1 is tied for the best CoD game of all time, along with WaW and BO2.
>>
>>344190243
>Getting to the top of Lockout
>Getting a sniper on Blood Gulch and super jumping at the base and sniping somebody across the map in mid-air
>>
>>344193689
https://youtu.be/OZ7ZXe6nOsE
It isn't a shotgun. My bad.
>>
>>344194002
Almost forgot Model shotguns, Heartbeat Sensors, Steady Aim aimbot hack, and all the other hacking bullshit that was in the game as well. Although it was nice to get into an XP/challenge lobby and have everything unlocked randomly.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.