[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he killed wrex >he sabotaged genophage I really hope
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: urdnot_wrex.jpg (112 KB, 1191x670) Image search: [Google]
urdnot_wrex.jpg
112 KB, 1191x670
>he killed wrex
>he sabotaged genophage

I really hope there are not anons on this board who did it, are they?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n9OgPVggN8
>>
>>344177359
they don't deserve a future

I bet you rooted for the flood in Halo, didn't you fagtron
>>
>>344177359
If Wrex is dead, sabotaging the genophage is the smart option because Wreav's an ultra retard and proceeds to prove every critic of the idea right.

Wrex can keep shit together but whether that remains after he dies (he's a thousand, he doesn't have much longer as that's the Krogan lifespan) is anyone's guess.
>>
>>344177359
But Anon, wouldn't you like to see Mordin alive?
>>
>>344178265
Is it actually confirmed krogan only live a thousand years? I thought there was no documented natural death of a krogan, only battle and a thousand was the longest.
>>
Didn't you start this same thread yesterday with the same image? Are you that salty about people killing Wrex?
>>
>>344177359
The Krogans have no place in galactic society. The genophage is literally the only thing keeping them from being wiped out.

>"but the genophage is destroying the Krogans!"
No. It adjusts the fertility rate among Krogan females so that they have THE SAME BIRTH RATE as other galactic species. The Krogans are destroying themselves by throwing a bitch fit because they can't have thousands of offspring per female.

>"but Wrex and Eve will make it all better!"
You're delusional if you think Wrex and Eve could control the entire Krogan population. Krogans themselves proved that they will multiply, scour planets for recourses, leave the barren planet to die, and kill anyone who says they can't. And if they can't scour these planets they'll starve and kill themselves because of the fucked birthrate.

Not to mention the sheer number of Krogans that would splinter and try to take revenge on other species.

Kill Wrex, destroy data, save Mordin, and sabotage is the best option
>>
File: Playing XCOM-EW after XCOM 2.jpg (3 KB, 125x84) Image search: [Google]
Playing XCOM-EW after XCOM 2.jpg
3 KB, 125x84
>>
>>344181742
>saving the thumbnail
wat
>>
>>344177492
This.

Krogan are niggers and don't deserve a future after the shit they tried to pull.
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 720x405
>>344181742
>tfw playing UFO for the first time
Seriously, it gave me PTSD after TWO HOURS
>>
>"me female Krogan"
>"Wow! A female Krogan!"
>female Krogan walks by the party, holding her gun.
>"Female Krogan just as strong as male Krogan." it says. "But better!"
>"Wow!"

And that's the story about how the ME3 demo saved me from playing ME3.
>>
>>344177359
why are the females in this game so shit?
We have based Aidan, Garros, Joker, the previous captain dude just to name a few male characters that are great.
Female? Tali is pretty k, and thats about it.
>>
Krogan are too dangerous. I feel bad about the genophage but it's necessary. If they were allowed to breed naturally after the reapers are gone, they would overrun everyone else in the galaxy in a matter of years.
>>
>>344182773
Kasumi. Liara's actually got a character arc too.
>>
>>344177359
are you serious? The krogan are mindless beasts who nuked their planet dead.

Do you honestly wish for their populatino to boom 100x? because that's what's going to happen without the genophage - Only 1 in 100 currently survives, and they're still a sizeable race.

Kill them all.
>>
>>344182773

The female krogan was pretty good.
>>
>>344182773
Tali was good, Miranda was good, Yeoman chambers was good, Jack was alright and Liandra was good. But I think that's actually all the female characters.
>>
>>344182773
I liked Samara and how committed she was to her duty.
>>
If wrex is ded you should sabotage it

That being said only scum and edgelords let wrex die
>>
File: image.jpg (159 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159 KB, 900x900
>He didn't kill Tali during the suicide mission
>He actually romanced the worst girl

Surely there are no anons on this board who did this, right?
>>
>>344183190
1 in 10000, actually.

Also the problem with the Krogan is there's no leader to hold shit together.
>>344183575
I liked her. Enjoyed how after getting some responsibility she grew the fuck up in ME3.
>>
>>344183575
>played the whole game
>romanced no one
>Jack visits towards the end of the game, sobbing about about some BS
>bangs Shepard
k then.
>>
>>344183575
Of course not, my femshep romanced the entire ship.
>>
>>344179803
>Literally one throw away line in the dlc and a couple of war asset points
He deserved better anon
>>
>>344184121
You talk to him in the ending mission.
>>
>>344183575
>Not keeping her alive for the get out of trouble free card at Rannoch
>>
File: 1381022536663.jpg (503 KB, 1748x1460) Image search: [Google]
1381022536663.jpg
503 KB, 1748x1460
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.