[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is a 500gb xbox one enough if i only want to play games?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
is a 500gb xbox one enough if i only want to play games?
>>
>>344171349
just dont buy that abysmal box
>>
>getting a console
>not only getting a console but getting the worst console
>>
>>344171349
yes
>>
>>344171349

Wait for Scorpio.

If you really can't wait, get the slim.
>>
Do this OP

Microsoft store has a deal
$299 plus tax for

1tb Xbox one
Halo 5
Gears ultimate
Ori
Rare replay
Extra controller
$50 gift card
$20 voucher for the customer controllers
And a choice of shitty Ubisoft game
>>
>>344171957
>XBOX wins last gen's console war
>get cocky
>basically unintentionally concede this gen to Sony by being shitheads
>get royally assraped by Sony
>L-l-l-look, look at all the free shitty games you get if you come back to us
>still getting assraped by Sony and PC and pretty soon by Nintendo as well
Pathetic really.
>>
>>344172626
I mean yeah. But it's still a pretty good deal if you want one. Halo 5 story is shitty but the multiplayer is pretty good. Ori, gears and rare are all pretty good.

You can basically get a free game or custom controller as well.
>>
>>344172626
Nearly hurt my finger on that edge enemigo. You need to give me some hespect
>>
I'd wait for the Slim, and get at least 1tb. I don't play many games and I have to delete things I don't play anymore, to make room for new games. The other option is to get a hard drive, but I would personally go with the Slim. It comes with the memory you will need, and its the cheapest 4k player on the market right now if you are interested in that kind of thing in the future. It will probably also be one of the longest supported 4k players that comes out.
>>
>>344171475
smelly dumb PCMR scum
unless you're ps4 + PC combo ascended golden god race you shouldn't post
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.