[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Miss me yet, /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: wstar.jpg (470 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
wstar.jpg
470 KB, 1280x720
Miss me yet, /v/?
>>
File: 1279741605200.jpg (33 KB, 317x466) Image search: [Google]
1279741605200.jpg
33 KB, 317x466
no, you were never here to begin with
>>
Sorry, but I had to level up, cupcake.
>>
>WoW knock-off

No thanks.
>>
Had a unique style.
Goes and shrinks the tits.

Can't be sexist in my cartoonish style now can we fellow conservatives.

Game was dead for listening to dumb minorities that don't play, but buy. Social marketing eating a bunch of dicks putting the wrong focus for development.
>>
>>344167781
>implying the game didn't just because it simply sucked
>>
HAHA fuck no Wildstar is the worst MMORPG in existence.

Not only did it look uglier than WoW but it also ran worse. WoW look like shit but at least I get 200 FPS on it. Wildstar looks like shit and I only got 40 FPS.
>>
File: 1411094283309.jpg (5 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1411094283309.jpg
5 KB, 160x160
>>344162936
Those are some pretty cute tiddies tho.
>>
>People who have never even fucking played it

What the fuck is wrong with you land torpedo sand niggers and loving to talk using another persons opinion.
>>
>hit the dungeon queue as healer
>full support gear
>get into dungeon
>tank is a stalker with assault gear
>this happens 9/10 times

How do you save a game with a retard fanbase?
>>
>>344168289

I just have to point out. Any MMO that involves tanking has issues with retards.

And maybe you should educate him, people kinda learn through fumbling unless guided.
>>
>>344162936
How can anyone miss it when it is free to play? You could download and play whenever you want to, not that you would though.
>>
>>344168532
1. They're playing stalker, which is objectively the worst tank class anyway
2. The fucking game tells you to use support shit for tanking
3. You can't educate the unwilling
>>
Enjoyed the game but the devs and the community are the worst, game won't last another year
>>
File: EHgGSnb.png (357 KB, 397x402) Image search: [Google]
EHgGSnb.png
357 KB, 397x402
>>344168714

>t. I never even tried, Barbosa
>>
>>344162936
thanks doc
>>
>>344168856

Yeah the game was fun, then around last halloween they started really cash shopping the shit out of it.

>Buy a house to put on your plot for 20 bucks that is only available for Halloween and can only be used 1 time and if you ever try to replace it you will lose it forever
>A mount you can only get now and never again! Be sure to buy the 25 dollar mount!

Community wasn't so bad. Sort of elitist, but hey gitgud.

Hoverboard racing was awesome.
>>
I was gonna try out the new race/class combos but then I heard you have to pay for them and fuck that.
>>
>>344170286
additional path mastery is nice. How do you have to pay for new race class combos unless you're already switching a prior warrior or engineer.
>>
>>344162936
No but they did a good job on their female design.
>>
>>344169753
It's housing was so retarded
>>
>>344173965
the fuck are you talking about housing was fucking amazing, some of the cash shop shit was bad, but the housing tools were top tier out of any mmo out there today.
>>
>>344174387
Each node being a one time use was retarded
>>
>>344168532
this shit happens enough in any mmo with multiple class specs the faggot most likely did it for faster queue times and hoped nobody would notice
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.