[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did they make him useless?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: High noon man.jpg (101 KB, 900x980) Image search: [Google]
High noon man.jpg
101 KB, 900x980
> Be McCree
> Still can damage tanks, if not kill them
> Can't kill Tracer and Genji now, unless I aim perfectly
> I'm literally a worse version of Reaper
>>
The Kaplan balance method is bashing something with the Fairness Cudgel as many dozens of times as you can before you charlie horse or pass out, then patch it in and act like you'll ever revert it.
>>
>>344160860
>>Can't kill Tracer and Genji now, unless I aim perfectly
>>I'm literally a worse version of Reaper

So get better at aiming you fucking retarded console fag.
>>
>>344160985
But why would I want to play McCree, if I can play, say, Roadhog or Mei instead? They kill squishes better than McCree, Reaper can kill squishies too, but he's also a much better tank killer/
>>
>>344160860
All they need to do is increase fan the hammer damage to 50. That returns his shots to kill on full-health targets to what they used to be without all the extra damage that let him just murder everything.
>>
>>344161238
McCree is better than Roadhog and Mei if you can actually aim and get headshots consistently.

But you're a shitter who can't get headshots so of course you would choose Roadhog instead.
>>
File: its high test.jpg (2 MB, 1600x2400) Image search: [Google]
its high test.jpg
2 MB, 1600x2400
>>344160860
>flashbang tracer or genji
>headshot
>bodyshot at the very least as they run off
>???

Stay out of my competitive matches please retard
>>
He has better range than Reaper, come on man. He can still ping motherfuckers in the brain from a mile away. It sounds like you're angry that you can't just pocket sand and right click anymore.
>>
>>344160860
fucking agreed
>>
>>344161541
>you can actually aim and get headshots consistently.
Then why not play widow maker?
>>
>>344160860
IT'S HIGH NOON
>>
>>344162373
Widow doesn't perform as well as McCree at closer ranges in a consistent manner.

McCree's that properly utilize m1 are a more mobile threat than Widows after her scope animation fix. Flashbang also increases utility against enemies at ranges McCree is intended to perform as.

I don't want to traverse alleyways on Kings Row as Widowmaker, I'd rather use McCree.
>>
>>344160860
I still kill Tracers and Genjis plenty.

New meta is pocketsand and m1 their noodle. Tracer gets fucked immediately, most Genjis will predictably deflect or dash through you or a combination of both. Either way you're at a distinct advantage; a followup shot or even fanning the rest of your rounds will kill him.

I find I use m1 a lot more; damage on his headshots is red hot murder. Nerfing fan just made his kills not as fucking free.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.