[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sid Meier's Pirates! 2 when?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: sid-meiers-pirates-1.jpg (177 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
sid-meiers-pirates-1.jpg
177 KB, 1024x768
Sid Meier's Pirates! 2 when?
>>
>>344159203
This game was my childhood along with Civilization 1-3.
>>
never ever

harder combat than dank souls desu
>>
>>344160095
Git gud. PC version was GOAT if you had a numpad.
>>
>>344159975
I watched my father play the first Civ and Pirates! on our old Amiga 500+ all the time back then.

>>344160095
Combat was fine, dancing was fucking bullshit.

A shame it got rather tedious after a while. Just chase Gaymondo around until you've got all the family members and stuff.
>>
>>344160208
montalban fucking impossible on rogue when youre just starting out. i ran into him within like 5 minutes of starting a new game and had to reload save 10 times before i beat him cause hes so goddamn fast

>>344160502
i didnt have a problem with the dancing cause the patterns were always the same. you can tell what the next move is instantly from your position and the first move of a new pattern she does
>>
>>344159203
what could they possibly do for it? it'd just feel like another remake
>>
>>344160208
My little brother is playing without it only with the mouse, >>344160095 git gud
>>
>>344161151
more like play on real difficulty where mouse wont cut it
>>
>>344161307
Yeah knowing him hes probably playing on easy and he couldnt find the place where the sister was so he raged quit
>>
>>344161389
Makes me remember how impossible some treasures were hidden/how shitty the maps sometimes were.
>>
>>344161491
the worst was when the map showed a rock formation with a specific name and you found a rock with that same name. waste weeks ingame trying to find the treasure only to find out that there are multiple rocks with the same name
>>
France>England>Dutch>>>>>Spanish
>>
>>344161641
Ah, fuck that.

>>344161653
Spanish governors had top tier daughters later on.
>>
File: Sim GOlf.jpg (34 KB, 420x588) Image search: [Google]
Sim GOlf.jpg
34 KB, 420x588
I'd rather have a sequel to this.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.