[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do the NX and Breath of the Wild mark Nintendo's return
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: NX.jpg (106 KB, 970x546) Image search: [Google]
NX.jpg
106 KB, 970x546
Do the NX and Breath of the Wild mark Nintendo's return as the dominant power in the videogame industry? It seems so.
What do you think?
>>
>>344148331
>It seems so.

Based on what?
>>
>>344148662
This.
We have absolutely no information on the NX and Zelda looks more foggy than Ocarina of Time or the first Turok.
>>
>>344148662
How all the reports point to the NX being more efficient than the ps4 and the Xbox One (even when the thing is less powerful), the console will use cartridges solving all the troubles sony brought to the industry (for no reason) with the optical disk format, and BOTW being the indisputable E3 2016 winner.
>>
>>344148914
So based on pure uncut speculation? Yeah it will be the greatest console in the universe.
>>
>>344148331
Yes. Sony is finished. Nintendo is going to eliminate all competitors.
>>
>>344148331
What does the NX actually have to offer? Zelda is also available for the Wii U. As of right now it's not looking good.
>>
I hope that's just a fan design because people make fun of the xbone for looking like a vcr but that looks like a neon cassette player
>>
File: comic386.png (239 KB, 650x1040) Image search: [Google]
comic386.png
239 KB, 650x1040
>>344148914
>console will use cartridges solving all the troubles sony brought to the industry (for no reason) with the optical disk format

what?
WHAT???

>regardless of your answer, physical copies are obsolete to me, I only get digital games
>>
>>344149459
>All the garbage in that pic
>good
>>
>>344149459
>Trys to defend ps4 with this
>>
>>344149483
Some fat autist made a video about a theory about the nx using flash storage over a single patent request. Not for the nx but for lozbotw. In the video he convinced other autists that disks were nothing but trouble and that we shouldn't let them near our white wimens
>>
>>344150057
>long...loading...times
>malfunction-prone moving parts
>disks get easily scratched or damaged by external conditions

Disks were a mistake. sony pushed the CD format because their plan all along was destroying the videogame industry and turning it into movies. Nintendo just wanted to protect it by refusing to use that disgusting format.
>>
>>344148914

>all reports

Have you even tried to find a contrary report? there are plenty.

I think there's a good chance NX will kick ass but you're just looking dumb OP
>>
>>344150428
>Orders of magnitude more expensive
>Mechanical failure rate due to discs is astronomical
>Not scratching discs is not hard
>Flash memory does not mean every game gets its own ssd you autist
>>
File: 1408607625111.jpg (14 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1408607625111.jpg
14 KB, 251x242
>>344148914

>the console will use cartridges solving all the troubles sony brought to the industry (for no reason) with the optical disk format
>>
>>344150428
>their plan all along was destroying the videogame industry and turning it into movies

alright, now I know you're baiting

I guess PC games which were on cd's were also part of Sony's evil plan
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.