[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where were you when Vita piracy became possible with no expe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1
File: cobra_blackfin-1024x576[1].jpg (47 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
cobra_blackfin-1024x576[1].jpg
47 KB, 1024x576
Where were you when Vita piracy became possible with no expensive flashcarts or dongles?

http://gbatemp.net/threads/the-definitive-guide-to-running-ps-vita-backups.432912/
>>
>>344139460
See I knew it was possible
people keep saying "piracy is impossible in the future" but it is possible... the hackers just have to stop being lazy
>>
>>344139943

This isn't even really a hack

It's just copying the activation file of one Vita onto another.

It's as primitive as you can get.
>>
>>344139460
Fuck off and stop trying to ruin things for people who actually like the vita
>>
>>344140008

:^)
>>
So if I get this right, you basically have to have a "friend" with a single account that has all the games you want?

Good fucking luck with that one, the system is dead and no hacking groups are going to bother with this shit.

I'll still be waiting for an actual exploit before I pick up a Vita.
>>
>>344140071
Die in a fire you poor piece of shit
>>
>>344139460
It's not proper piracy until I can download and install games from the internet.
>>
>>344140118
If you pick up a vita too ot will have to be on the correct firmware. Might as well scrap the idea all together until someone actually makes an exploit that isnt bullshit.
>>
>3.52
>another shitty sharing "hack"

Nah, fuck off.
>>
>>344140174
>"supporting" a dead console
Heh
>>
>>344140232
Finding a Vita on a low firmware isn't hard, there are millions of the things sat in drawers.
>>
>>344140118

>have a "friend
or just anyone that dumps roms.

> that has all the games you want?
You can merge accounts so it doesn't matter. You can use your own games and games from as many other shared accounts as you like on one memory card and console.
>>
>>344140259
>it's dead because I can't steal games
Quality memes
>>
>>344140179
Well from the looks of it somone can upload the games and all the other necessary files along with the games and then i guess everyone could just download those same games and accounts and follow the neccesarry steps
That should work
>>
>>344140305

It's dead now because you can steal games.
>>
>>344140305
No because it's officially on the verge of being discontinued everywhere
>>
>>344140296
If you can merge accounts it might be worth looking into, but this seems like far too many steps to bother with right now, considering you have to do this shit for every single game you want to play.
>>
>>344140378
Quit spreading lies nintendrone.
>>
>>344140415

Right now it looks like you only have to dump/inject files once for each account you want to use.
>>
So can the "supplier" use this method on recently released titles? The way I'm reading it, you need to be below a certain FW, which means you can't dump games released after 3.55.
>>
>>344140368
Troll
>>
>>344139460
good, now it only need good games that dont suck unless you are a weeb and you have a guaranteed sale.
>>
>>344140573

It can be done. You can download new games while remaining on low firmware by using a PS3 as a proxy. You just can't play them.

...But you have to be on 3.52 firmware to install them on your own console. So, you would have to update to be able to play the new game, and you would lose the ability to pirate games afterwards.
>>
STOP HACKING THE VITA WTF U GUYS SRSLY
>>
>>344140174
:^(
>>
I just want to make my vitatv play regular vita games is that so much to ask
>>
>>344140938

That's been around for ages senpai.
>>
>>344140305
>it's dead because the company that created it is pretending it doesn't exist
>>
>>344140990
But Sony of Japan doesn't ignore the vita
>>
>>344139460
You still need to buy the expensive memory card right?
>>
>>344141126

Sony learned from the PSP.
>>
>>344140962
can I connect to my ps4 without updating yet?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.