[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAy 0N-lFGFc >doing flips
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: 1467857598703.jpg (68 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
1467857598703.jpg
68 KB, 720x405
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAy0N-lFGFc
>doing flips in terminator armor
>Gabriel Angelos new voice actor
>moba style graphics and effects
>thin looking space marines
>that cover system
How did they screw it up so bad
>>
>>344135472
>Gabriel Angelos new voice actor
is this true?
>>
>>344135472
Is the bitch in the warmech dead or not? I thought those types of machines were powered by 'dead' space marines.
>>
>>344137868

She's not dead or even a space marine, the big mechs are their own thing and piloted by imperial nobles.
>>
>>344135472
It's dead on arrival
>>344137267
Have you heard his voice in this one?
>>
>>344135472
Looks like utter shit man
Especially that cover mechanic.
>>
>>344135472
WHAT DID THEY DO TO MY DAWN OF WAR !!!!??
>>
I just bought 2 from the steam sale and having a great time. This really looks like some mediocre MOBA game.
Is relic even doing this? CoH games were great too.
>>
File: monkeypaw.jpg (82 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
monkeypaw.jpg
82 KB, 640x480
>>344140203
>I want DoW 3 to have basebuilding and big battles back!
>>
>>344135472

>space marine doing backward somersaults to hit shit with his powerhammer

Fucking garbage.
>>
I would rather have Space Marine 2 tbqh
>>
>>344135472
Can someone help me a bit? How does one activate a DoW base game mod? There's no game manager on the base game.
>>
You forgot
>3 races, the less interesting ones too
>>
>>344141976
You can bet they'll make chaos a day one dlc.

Bump for this >>344141603
>>
The gameplay in the video is really not much different from the campaign missions in Dow2, multiplayer might be okay
Who am I kidding
>>
They better grim and darken that shit up because the graphics look like shiny dota right now. Zero hype for that shit after seeing the videos
>>
>>344141976
>implying it's not a 3 race campaign, with newcrons as the fourth playable race in skirmish/multiplayer
>>
>>344138783
you know that it might change
developers often use other voice actors in alpha
I will be disappointed if they don't change them, even space marines sound weak compared to DoW 1 space marines
>>
>>344135472
Changes to the cover system doesn't look so good..
3 races at launch? Serious? All of the other games have atleast 5..
>>
>>344141976
>3 races, the less interesting ones too
Original DoW had only four races too, its probably made this way so they can shit out expansions.
>>
>>344144686
>only four races too
I am a fucking idiot, but there is not a large difference
>>
>>344135472
>gatling barrage looks extremely underwhelming compared to the Dreadnought Barrage from DoW2 that just ripped everything into shreds
>cover needs to be captured (???)
>only 3 races on launch
Yeah, I'll just wait for the expansions like usual.
>>
the big problem to me is not the terminator acrobatic movies. it's how everything looks so fucking clean and new.
you CAN have colored shit in a game. but make it look worn out, with scratches and dirt. here they look like they took brand new shiny plastic toys and put them in a game. fuck this shit.
>>
>>344135472

THATS NOT GABRIEL ANGELOS.
>>
>>344140982
not even accounting for the fact that that hammer is usually connected to the armor for energy.
>>
>>344141976
>Orkz
>Not interesting
They do get a bit too much attention though
>>
File: 1463599699311.gif (2 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1463599699311.gif
2 MB, 300x300
>new cover system
Am I the only one that wanted CoH feel but warhammer for DoW?
>>
>>344147286
Fucking this.
That new cover system looks disgustingly simplistic.
>>
It doesn't look that bad - it suits the tone of 40k at the moment, much like DoW1 went with the tone of 4th

Looks like they've finally fixed pathfinding too
>>
>>344149175
Nigger, it doesn't suit the current tone of 40k at all.
Backflipping terminators doesn't fit the tone of 40k.
>>
>>344137868
There are roughly 3 classes of heavy mechs for the imperium of man.
class 1 dreadnought: These are made from Bad Ass space marines that almost died, the mech doubles as life support/battle mech.

Class 2, Imperial knights. These are like mini titans, about twice the size of a Dreadnought. Only need one person to pilot. this is the size of most mechs you see in anime and shit. This is what is in the video.

Class 3. Titans: Big walking pieces of Fuck You. Need Alot of guys, and all of these are fucking massive. And controlled by the adeptus mechanacis. Not by the space marines,.
>>
>>344149413
Bullshit
>>
>>344150576
Point to any instances of terminators pulling off the shit gabe is pulling in that video.
>>
>>344150026
Should also point out that Imperial Knights aren't directly affiliated with the Space Marine either; they are their own faction in the Imperium that pledge their support to various other ones as each house sees fit.
>>
>>344148518

Isn't this "new" cover system basically an upgraded version of the dow1 cover system. As it functions basically the same way, except that it can be broken once enough dmg is sustained.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.