[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the general consensus on this game? I just started playing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: header.jpg (39 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
39 KB, 460x215
What is the general consensus on this game?

I just started playing it and it's been fun.
>>
>>344122446
Good Music.

Haven't actually played it.

But yeah, great music. Bought the soundtrack.
>>
I don't think it's very popular on /v/, but every single poster I've seen loved it, myself included.

I'd you haven't restored the Element of Waters yet, prepare yourself for the hardest part in the entire game.
>>
>>344122446
10/10 cried like a bitch
>>
>>344122446
Is good game. The combat is its weakest (gameplay) aspect and it was good enough. The writing is nothing special, but it's a video game, so who cares?
>>
Indie hipster garbage.

If you like this shit, you're part of the problem
>>
File: fffd.jpg (30 KB, 405x344) Image search: [Google]
fffd.jpg
30 KB, 405x344
>>344123261
Idk if I can handle another hit after Lisa
>>
it was in the running for /v/s goty but I don't have the meme to prove it

you can take my word on it tho I know a thing or two about memes.
>>
File: 43291275235236.jpg (149 KB, 1382x875) Image search: [Google]
43291275235236.jpg
149 KB, 1382x875
>>344123690
>>
>>344123690
>Achievement unlocked!
>Being a contrarian on the internet
>>
Quit playing it after 20 mins, ost is great.
>>
Great art
Good soundtrack
B+ world building
C gameplay, Meatboy-tier pandering
Demoted to a D+ specifically for the Ginso Tree race even passing QA
>>
>>344122446
GOTY 2015, amazing platforming mechanics.

Also you can press Alt+U to turn off all of the HUD elements, dialog, and narration, and the game is probably better that way.
>>
>>344124253
That happened to me the first 5 mins of the game and I didn't know wtf I just did.
>>
>>344124241
Why don't you bitch about it on your Steam review? How can you be this bad at video games?
>>
>>344123731
The theme of the game is motherhood. It starts with Naru adopting Ori as her child and end with... well... the ending is half-sad, half-adorable.
>>
>>344122446
as for the story they blew their load on the intro

the rest I don't even remember what happened
>>
>>344126365
You save the day.

>>344125658
Then they try to do some weird thing with Naru's dad in the expansion to force some kind of cyclic shit. Bioshock style.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.