[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what went wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: LegoStarWarsTheForceAwakens.jpg (57 KB, 256x275) Image search: [Google]
LegoStarWarsTheForceAwakens.jpg
57 KB, 256x275
what went wrong
>>
ONE FUCKING MOVIE
>>
>voice acting instead of silent LEGOs miming everything
>way too easy to earn currency

I'm not the kind of person that uses the "it doesn't have the soul of the older games" meme excuse, but part of the charm really was the fact that none of the characters spoke because they're fucking toys.
>>
>>344122324
It was based off a boring rehash of a movie that wasn't nearly as charming or interesting as the one it aped so naturally that translated over to the game.
>>
>>344122515
It's easy to earn currency in all Lego games due to the multiplier
>>
No Online Co-op (still)

otherwise, nothing.
>>
I played it a bit.

It was about the Battle of Endor.

They really didn't have enough material, did they?
>>
>>344122324
Shitting out too many LEGO games.
>>
>>344123195

exactly they rushed it like they rushed lego the hobbit,

I learned one thing about lego games, if you notice that they will release a game without adding the other movie in, forget about it

The voice acting or the audio wasn't up to par

boring movie =boring video game storyline
>>
File: 1466813874234.png (139 KB, 496x368) Image search: [Google]
1466813874234.png
139 KB, 496x368
are they still using Mash X to Fight instead of using guard breaks and timing your blows/deflections like star wars 1 and 2 had
>>
>>344126647
and not to mention every lego structure in field taking a ton of attacks to break
i always figured the flow was >recognize something in the world that you can break > break it > rewarded with money, but then they started taking longer and longer to break and don't add anything besides filler time spent mashing X
I try to be objective and not nostalgia too much, but they definitely downgraded in some areas around the release of the indiana jones ones
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.