[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do we hate this again? I just played two hours of it and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: limbo-03.jpg (43 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
limbo-03.jpg
43 KB, 1280x720
Why do we hate this again? I just played two hours of it and the time flew by. It's great. I can't wait for Inside now and to finish Limbo tomorrow after work. Surely the hate isn't all because of the length? There should be room for shorter, more focused experiences in gaming.
>>
>>344115171
>we
you have to go back
>>
>>344115171
Don't you know anon? All indie games are shit
>>
I liked it well enough after getting it for like a dollar
The ending was fucking trash though
>>
>>344115171
>we
>>
>>344115610
What was trash about it anon?
>>
It's trial and error and boring. It's basicaly bittrip runner but slow and edgy.
>>
>>344115764
Dumb gravity puzzles and 2deep4u shit
>>
> pointless blue balls ending
> bad rickety physics puzzles, magnets especially
> wow! look at that boy getting impaled gimmick gets old after first two times

cool art-style tho
>>
It's just your standard pretentious indie platformer.

I don't even think we hate it so much as not really care.
>>
>>344115171

its mediocre puzzle gamplay

its only special for its sweet desktop image potential

i dont hate it, it's totally serviceable, but it got way more attention than deserved
>>
I only played it for the first time recently, because it was free and I'm poor as fuck.

I liked it, for the most part. I found the puzzles either very straight forward, or ones that would take me half an hour until I realise I'm an idiot and do it straight away. Only the fakeout traps killed me, so I could probably do the final achievement easily enough.
>>
Got it free. It was fun.
>>
Halfway through the gameplay stops being puzzles and timing and becomes extremely unintuitive "can you land on the magic pixel" platforming.
>>
Nobody hates it. Although the puzzles are kinda easy
>>
>>344115854
Ye I mean if thats how you feel about grav puzzles.
I thought the ending was just the kid and (his sister?) are stuck in limbo.
>>
>>344115171
Got it for free and liked it.
Probably wouldn't spend anything beyond five bucks though
>I just played two hours
> finish Limbo tomorrow after work
How have you not finished? I finished in exactly two hours friend.
>>344115796
>It's trial and error and boring
I remember it mostly being you have to think quick on your feet but you could still survive your first encounter if your smart and fast enough.

And the couple times it was trial and error I honestly liked it just cause how the overtly gruesome deaths out of nowhere were funny.
>See a button for smasher
>Obviously jump over it
>Another button for smasher
>Just before jumping it crushes you horribly
That part made me kek
>>
We?
I dunno i found it borin
>>
File: limbohowlong.png (13 KB, 890x189) Image search: [Google]
limbohowlong.png
13 KB, 890x189
>>344116436
>How have you not finished? I finished in exactly two hours friend.
>>
>>344116691
Really?
Wow, as someone who's fairly shit at vidya, I fell accomplished to beat a game a couple minutes faster then most people.
>>
>>344116691
HowLong is shit, it's rarely accurate.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.