[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is one of the last lines of Defense against the extinction
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 280621.jpg (74 KB, 600x1088) Image search: [Google]
280621.jpg
74 KB, 600x1088
This is one of the last lines of Defense against the extinction of Human kind and one of the few Bastions of Hope to keep humanity going.
>>
>>344110091
I'd breed with her to continue humanity
>>
>>344110119
Do that and one of the few defenses for humanities hope of survival will go on maternity leave, it's either your dick of the survival of the human race.
>>
>>344110091
Alisa is old now.
Nana is the new God Eater cover girl.
>>
>>344110747
The doujin say otherwise.
>>
What the fuck is this thing?
>>
File: Brendan-0.jpg (123 KB, 469x735) Image search: [Google]
Brendan-0.jpg
123 KB, 469x735
This is an American stationed in Japan.
>>
>>344110301
I couldn't care less about the human race. I want her to ride my dick for a good amount of time.
>>
File: Kuadoriga.png (736 KB, 900x850) Image search: [Google]
Kuadoriga.png
736 KB, 900x850
>>344111791
Don't complain when this thing knocks on your door and kills everyone around you.
>>
>>344111347
At least he doesn't have blonde hair.
>>
>>344112562
That's fine, they can kill everyone around me while I'm bragging about how I fucked a hot anime chick with a sexy midriff.
>>
>>344110917
Thanks for proving my point.
Nana is pure while Alisa is nothing but sex material.
Even worse is that your waifu's game will be dead when GE2RB gets release this August.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.