[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on Painkiller?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Painkiller_Coverart.png (150 KB, 256x347) Image search: [Google]
Painkiller_Coverart.png
150 KB, 256x347
Thoughts on Painkiller?
>>
backpedal simulator
>>
>>344108514
It's fun.
>>
Le edgy Serious Sam
>>
>>344108514
TITS
ON
FIRE
>>
>>344108575
What?
>>
shurikens and lightning
>>
>>344108514
It's good!
Really wish it had split-screen co-op though. I would like to play with bros.
>>
>>344108514
SHURIKENS AND LIGHTNING
actually, its crap, the yahtzee hype back when made me go and download the demo and ... nope, its crap.
>>
>>344108514
Literally just 2deepanedgy4u version of Serious Sam: Now with angels n' demons n' shit.
>>
>>344108514
It was fun. The last pure shooter I ever played.
>>
>>344108575
that's Serious Sam.

If anything Painkiller is a spacebar mashing simulator
>>
>>344108514
Definitely one of my top ten games.
>>
Battle out of Hell expansion is complete ass
>>
>>344108514
Played the original release and the one that was on the Xbox 360

Enjoyed both games. Simple gameplay, no confusion about what it was up until the bonus level on the 360 version that felt like a Doom II level in the wrong engine.

Still not certain what guns are worth a shit or not. People swear by the shotgun but that shit felt like it was shooting cotton at times.
>>
>>344113512
there's more 4 expansions and 1 re-make so you've got options
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.