[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The remaster looks unbelievable. Just look at remade High Hrothgar.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8
File: high hrothgar.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
high hrothgar.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
The remaster looks unbelievable. Just look at remade High Hrothgar.

When Bethesda said they were doing a remaster of Skyrim, I thought it was just minor HD enhancements.

No, they're actually remaking this gem from scratch. The game looks entirely different, and it's going to be amazing to replay it.

Bethesda knows what they're doing. Their marketing tactics are stellar.

Instead of announcing Elder Scrolls VI right away, they decided to reflect back on what had already worked for them in the past.

And I am definitely going to buy the Skyrim remaster. I mean, if you love epic role playing games like this, why wouldn't you?

The Skyrim remaster is going to feel like a fresh new game.

I'll go as far as to say that the Skyrim Special Edition has the potential to become one of the very best games of this gen. Skyrim gains new fans every day, and it's a timeless experience
>>
Hi Todd Shillard.
>>
>>344093394
Skyrim fucking sucked
>>
will the main quest feature large battles with more than 20 NPCs this time
>>
Relax everyone.
It's copypasta.
>>
File: Skyrim Special Edition.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Skyrim Special Edition.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>344093805
Skyrim was the greatest game since 2011 and the Special Edition will be goty.
>>
>>344094113
wow what mod is this
>>
>>344094213

witcher 3 ;)
>>
>>344094213

>not knowing tesgeneral dot com
>>
>>344094213
Ultimate Immersive Foliage Overhaul of Skyrim - UIFO v6
>>
File: John Smith.jpg (16 KB, 398x384) Image search: [Google]
John Smith.jpg
16 KB, 398x384
>>344093394

This guy is absolutely right! I already preordered Skyrim Special Edition.
>>
>>344093394
Todd you are the sole reason for the modding community dying. I hope God punishes you for your crimes against humanity.
>>
>>344093651
I always wondered if people make threads like this on purpose on /v/ so that that people can shit on it and thus confirm and convert people who come here into their negative view of the thing they are pretending to like.

I mean, look at how the OP essentially is just giving a market pitch instead of talking about specific things about the game that have merit.

Then I start to see this everywhere here.
And I question how much of this board is just video games companies shitting on each other trying to manipulate the people here into one opinion or another, obviously this is trying to reinforce the Bethesda post fallout 4 hate.
>>
>>344099289
You're reading too far into a Toddposting thread for something that isn't there.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (40 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
40 KB, 1280x720
>>344099572
You're purposefully trying to lead this anon off track so you can continue to hide, I know what your upto.
>>
>>344099572
But doesn't Toddposting inherently prevent discussion of the actual content?
For the next 2 years any thread actually wanting to talk about a beth game will be shit. Just variations on a meme.
>>
Skyrim is just normie teir shit you can turn your brain off and play. Oblivion was better and ESO is worse. They are transitioning like 90% of games where they dumb it down for women.
>>
I get it for free. Now fuck off
>>
>>344094213
sent ;)
>>
>>344093394
Is that pic a joke?
>>
File: 1466178298141.jpg (29 KB, 410x308) Image search: [Google]
1466178298141.jpg
29 KB, 410x308
WE OF THE PLANET BETHESTRON 4 ARE AMAZED BY HUMAN TECHNOLOGY, AN INCREDIBLY REALISTIC INTERPRETATION OF THE WORLD WHICH YOU HUMANS CALL "SKYRIM"
>>
>>344100794
Bethesda shouldn't make such shitty games then
>>
>The Children of the Sky

>Nords consider themselves to be the children of the sky. They call Skyrim the Throat of the World, because it is where the sky exhaled on the land and formed them. They see themselves as eternal outsiders and invaders, and even when they conquer and rule another people; they feel no kinship with them.
>The breath and the voice are the vital essence of a Nord. When they defeat great enemies they take their tongues as trophies. These are woven into ropes and can hold speech like an enchantment. The power of a Nord can be articulated into a shout, like the kiai of an Akaviri swordsman. The strongest of their warriors are called "Tongues." When the Nords attack a city, they take no siege engines or cavalry; the Tongues form in a wedge in front of the gatehouse, and draw in breath. When the leader lets it out in a kiai, the doors are blown in, and the axemen rush into the city. Shouts can be used to sharpen blades or to strike enemies. A common effect is the shout that knocks an enemy back, or the power of command. A strong Nord can instill bravery in men with his battle-cry, or stop a charging warrior with a roar. The greatest of the Nords can call to specific people over hundreds of miles, and can move by casting a shout, appearing where it lands.
>The most powerful Nords cannot speak without causing destruction. They must go gagged, and communicate through a sign language and through scribing runes.
>The further north you go into Skyrim, the more powerful and elemental the people become, and the less they require dwellings and shelters. Wind is fundamental to Skyrim and the Nords; those that live in the far wastes always carry a wind with them.

Instead we got the literal niggers of Tamriel. Thanks Todd.
>>
>>344093394
Not going to change the fact that the game felt lifeless and dead.

Very very few in game decisions you could make, crafting tied to your leveling skill tree, and a boring ass overworld almost every quest has you going to a cave/underground lair.
>>
File: 1466178455456.jpgw.jpg (418 KB, 1333x2000) Image search: [Google]
1466178455456.jpgw.jpg
418 KB, 1333x2000
Why did the Game Theory boy give me Undertale? I wanted Skyrim Special Edition.
>>
>>344101358
That's not a response to the question I asked.
>>
>>344099289
I think people here are smart enough to ignore shitposting. Some discussion about the game is better than no discussion at all.

Some people on /v/ hate Bethesda games, most of them are Obsidian fans, and some people like it. Honestly all the shitposting/shilling hasn't changed my opinion about the game. I still play Fallout 4 occasionally even tho everyone hates it here.
>>
>>344101703
I didn't mind all that. I only hated how you couldn't be just a mage, thief or warrior. You basically were all 3 and the leader of everything. It's easily the last good game Bethesda ever made. FO4 is so bad it's hard to believe they even tried. Skyrim they at least tried.
>>
>>344099289
On one hand, personally no matter the shitposting I know what I don't like about bethesda games. I had made up my mind about fo4 before checking /v/ discussions. On the other hand I have a friend that I introduced to 4chan and he takes shitposted ironic opinions seriously.
>>
>>344102249
Why can't Bethesda make a game where you're just some dude who can be molded into whatever you want, like in New Vegas? Why are you always some sort of chosen one or some shit? It's the same problem with Call of Duty. Being the hero isn't always fun. Sometimes it's nice to be a grunt with the other options open.
>>
>>344102249
I got my moneys worth out of skyrim so I can't complain. Baffles me when I see players with 300 hours in it though.

Yeah that drove me crazy too. Felt like your only RP choice is "avoid this part of the game." Quests, skills, everything felt this way.
>>
>>344102914
>new vegas protag not chosen

Hur hur i survive gun shot to head now am hero of mojave
>>
>>344103050
Weak
>>
File: nottoddhoward.jpg (10 KB, 259x253) Image search: [Google]
nottoddhoward.jpg
10 KB, 259x253
>>344093394
>>
Todd go to sleep ok
>>
>>344101429

How many more times do you think they're going to keep using Dragonbreaks and transcription errors?
>>
File: remaster.jpg (178 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
remaster.jpg
178 KB, 1920x1080
>>344093394
Now it is truly remaster'd
>>
>>344103976
Beautiful
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.