[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TWD Season 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: ken.png (787 KB, 689x899) Image search: [Google]
ken.png
787 KB, 689x899
Has one man ever been so wrong?
>>
>>344081907
Kenny did nothing wrong. So glad that the feminist pandering in S2 shot itself in the foot.
>>
>>344081907
>Kenny
>Literally right about everything forever
Kenny may be a crazy depressed bastard, but he never steered me wrong.
>>
File: 2015-08-07_00001.jpg (179 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
2015-08-07_00001.jpg
179 KB, 1440x900
>>344081907
>ever been so wrong
>Was right about literally everything including jane
>>
>>344081907
He was right every time. Kenny has never been wrong.
>>
File: 1410659081871.png (93 KB, 349x642) Image search: [Google]
1410659081871.png
93 KB, 349x642
>>344081907
Janefags get out
>>
>>344081907
Literally right about everything, it is stupid how the game tries to push you into killing him

Also, not really shocking that the moment it is just Kenny + Clementine, they seem to survive the winter, and long enough to reach the safe haven
>>
>It's a Kenny apologist episode
>>
>>344081907
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiaWzLZbleo
>>
File: Janefags every time.png (15 KB, 878x183) Image search: [Google]
Janefags every time.png
15 KB, 878x183
>>344082816
>it's a white knight episode
>>
In my opinion telltale relies too much in pandering to polls. They clearly accomodate the game as the chapters are being released.

Luke was going to be Kenny's antagonist most probably but since no one liked the pedo they had to put a dindu tumblr woman at the end.

She is so badly introduced that you cant do anything else than agree with Kenny.

I understood what they tried to do. Kenny losing it. But the game doesnt reflect that. The game proves Kenny right every time. Even at the end when the woman risks the baby life just to prove how much a risk Kenny was...when the only risk was this woman.

Only feminist faggots sided with the woman becauseshe is clearly in the wrong. And telltale became more and more clumsy later with their hackness and mid development rewrites.
>>
Did they just not write Jane that well? I just can't think of a single reason to pick Jane over Kenny
>>
>>344081907
hello cuck
>>
>>344083217
Pretty much
I mean she was right, but she was just a crazy in a different way. Kenny was high octane insanity, the kind that shatters glass.
Jane was low octane, sinister insanity. the kind that poisons the water supply to spite people
>>
>>344081907
>Literally right about everything the entire time
>>
>>344083894
Why was he high octane insanity? Because despise the fact that every character predicting Kenny will go crazy after the death of his wife he never does? Yeah, what a crazy man.

He barely complained some minutes, then he kept going. I dont think many characters in that game would be that strong and faithful. His whole family died. Everyone was talking behind his back about how he was going to snap...yet he never does.

The only time he shows aggression to a member of the group is against that shitty rusky who was waiting the time to betray everyone. Then again, he even gave him a chance and tried to integrate the fucking traitor kid.

But he snapped when Jane left the baby to die with the zombies! what a madman! You literally cant trust him if you insult him for hours in a car, then make a practical joke about the baby dying!
>>
>>344081907
Your father when he decided to cum in your whore mother
>>
>>344083110
The game did the worlds shittiest fucking job of trying to make Kenny "lose it"
>Guy literally beat Kenny to the point to where he loses an eye
>Kenny responds to this by beating the mans face in with a crowbar
>Kenny then loses his wife
>Everyone is scared of kenny because he's upset over his wife being dead
>Russian kid tries fucking robbing you at gun point and it leads to a shot out
>Take russian kid hostage, Kenny treats him like the piece of shit he is
>KENNY WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN TO HIM?
Everything he did was completely justified
>>
I'm assuming wrong picture, OP?

When they decide to kill you for S3, I will miss you boatbro ;_;7
>>
>>344081907
>pic unrelated
>>
>>344081907
he was obviously unstable, but he was fucking right regardless
>>
>>344086304
How dare a man be in grief/anger over being maimed/losing his second wife/having his group talk shit behind his back and take the side of a Ruskie who literally got his own group killed!

I would rather take someone who was a bit unhinged but on my side 100% then two-faced backstabbers or glasseaters.
>>
The only thing Kenny ever did wrong was muh boat.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.