[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck you, Layton.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1456897456173.png (33 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
1456897456173.png
33 KB, 256x192
Fuck you, Layton.
>>
You plug up his nose xD

Honestly I don't know how I felt about this puzzle. It was somewhere between a kick in the balls and a clever trick
>>
>>344054981
Left one.
>>
What's the best 3DS one?
>>
>>344054981
Half of all fucking layton puzzles are like this. So the puzzle isn't actually figuring out what the solution is, the puzzle is realizing the solution is some stupid ass dick shit like this.
>>
>>344055537
The one with phoenix
>>
>>344055537
Miracle Mask

Less retarded twist, puzzles aren't as easy as in PLvAA
>>
>>344055187
The flower is in it's own enclosed loop and all three tubes reach and intersect into the two garlic cloves.
>>
>>344056224
Yeah, after taking a second look at it I was going to say left and middle but I realize that now
>>
>>344056375
Doesn't matter which two you plug. You would need to plug all three.
They all lead towards the garlic.
The flower has no exit.
The answer was plug your nose.
>>
Layton is a fag
>>
File: 1467276305901.jpg (95 KB, 650x456) Image search: [Google]
1467276305901.jpg
95 KB, 650x456
>New Layton game coming
>Layton isn't the protagonist
>>
Isn't this one of the first puzzles in the game? That's absolutely retarded. You don't start the game off with some bullshit like this.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.