[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How could they fuck up this bad? Literally all they had to do:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 578x327) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 578x327
How could they fuck up this bad? Literally all they had to do:
>Incorporate the same battle system that EVERY OTHER Pokemon game has so there is still a tiny bit of strategy.
>Let you battle your friends to level up your Pokemon and gain Trainer EXP.
>Catch Pokemon in the wild based on where you are.

That's literally it. A Pokemon game without a story, and it would have been literally fucking perfect. But no, they had to just ingress it and make it a boring ass game. Thanks Niantics.
>>
So what do you actually do in the game?
>>
>>344049828
run aroud throwing virtual pokeballs

thats it
>>
>>344049902
>sounds cool
>>
>>344049828
I dont know what op fag wanted its simply pokemon catch them add pokedex level them up and battle at gyms

Wha dou except from mobile pokemon?

I think at this point if they released mmo pokemon people would still complain >>344049828
>>
>>344050103
Yea because no one wants mmo's anymore.
I played a pokemon mmo before gamefreak sent them a cease and desist letter.
>>
>Why couldn't this be a full release Pokemon game for FREE?

Loving every laugh.
>>
Servers are not working in eu? Wtf?
>>
File: 1451057835944.jpg (154 KB, 840x952) Image search: [Google]
1451057835944.jpg
154 KB, 840x952
>>344050720
Oh here's the mess that mmo turned into afterwards.
http://www.monstermmorpg.com/
>>
Literally my wife's son can develop a better app
>>
File: 1465790112611.jpg (164 KB, 656x1024) Image search: [Google]
1465790112611.jpg
164 KB, 656x1024
>>344049650
You're retarded.
You are so retarded you don't understand why they won't just make this a fully fledged Pokemon game with the same stats and battle system.

You're so fucking retarded you don't understand why they wouldn't just give you the same thing for free that they want you to buy a 3DS for.

You're retarded.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.