[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Literally impossible?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: 20160706214832_1.jpg (90 KB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
20160706214832_1.jpg
90 KB, 1360x768
Literally impossible?
>>
Laterally improbable
>>
>Expurge literally means purge.
WTF English
>>
File: TheSimpsons1218-1.jpg (63 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
TheSimpsons1218-1.jpg
63 KB, 640x480
>>344052886
>>
>>344049575
game?
>>
>>344049575
Literally what game
>>
>>344053123
>>344053204

Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight.

Finally fucking beat that bitch. Hardest boss I've seen by far. Great game though.
>>
>>344053387
>Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight
Thanks, time to go pirate it
>>
>>344053453

Have fun anon.
>>
>>344053453
Lol just buy the fucking game it's great and you'll love it if you loved souls it's great
>>
>>344053701
rdein pls go and stay go
>>
>>344053387
Just use arrows and roll away. If you want to add insult to injury, perfecting the first 2 bosses nets you poison arrows and a decent spell-item. All you really need are the poison arrows though. Perfecting her gives you a shitty item that you can find a few minutes later.

Most items that can be obtained by perfecting a boss can be found elsewhere or sold by the faggot merchant except for Heavy Arrows.
>>
>>344054397

I'm a faggot and wanted to beat her in melee to make it an even match.

I didn't even know about perfecting bosses though, does that mean not getting hit?
>>
>>344049575
are you kidding op? not even that hard just roll when she does the spin move
>>
>>344054584

>go into room, wench starts talking trash
>cunt doesn't even wait for you to reply or explain yourself, has longsword and flips all over the place

You owe it to yourself to gib her with all of your arrows.
Yes, you have to take 0 damage upon entering the boss room to be eligible for the item drop.
Her item is a "take damage to buff your attacks" thing which invalidates this condition if used during the boss fight but useful because of the boost. You can activate it prior to entering the boss room though to retain the effects and keep the Perfect win condition.

The items aren't without drawback, poison arrows leave a mist that can poison you if you move around them. Better start learning how to shoot and melee soon. Witch wants round 2.
>>
she's not hard at all my dude
>>
Now fight her sister in the secret room under the church, she is waaaay harder.
>>
>>344055365
>Play on insane
>Get one shot by everything
>Kill first boss, didn't even know about the perfect item conditions
>Poison wrecks everything completely
except the armor knight
>Get item that recovers health while poisoned
>The rare times you don't get one shot you can just shoot the ground or something point blank and recover your health
>Since you get mostly one shot anyway you can go nuts with the +ATK items and not give any fucks
>Everything melts with charge shots + aerial leaf attacks

Arrows were a mistake.
>>
>>344056296
Poison Arrows dropping from the first boss is the final nail in that coffin. I did my blind first playthrough wondering why they would give the player such a massive advantage from the start.

Also Kaho a cute, would keep as a cat and bully.
>>
File: 1466203487724.jpg (132 KB, 850x850) Image search: [Google]
1466203487724.jpg
132 KB, 850x850
>>344057178

Don't bully the priestess.
>>
File: Kaho Cat.jpg (6 KB, 128x128) Image search: [Google]
Kaho Cat.jpg
6 KB, 128x128
>>344058342
No longer a priestess if she's a cat. Who ever heard of a cat that administers holy rituals?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.