[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who was in the wrong here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 1462296476016.png (254 KB, 490x316) Image search: [Google]
1462296476016.png
254 KB, 490x316
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
Arin is instantly wrong for being Arin Hanson.
>>
Who cares it's Nickelodeon Guts on SNES
>>
>>344035673
This interaction was birthing. Jon was being a cunt and Arin was being a baby.
>>
>>344035673
Arin for being a little bitch
>>
Arin for not knowing how buttons work and for expecting everything to be handed to him.
>>
Arin "muh gamefeel" Hanson
>>
Depends. If he wanted to be a good friend, Jon should've told him how the controls work.

But Arin doesn't even listen when the game straight up tells him what to do, doubt telling him anything will do any good
>>
Arin.

If they're playing against each other, Jon obviously wants to win. They started on an even playing field, so just because Jon figured something out first doesn't mean Arin should automatically get that advantage as well.

Jon probably SHOULD have told Atom just for sake of being a good guy and keeping the competition interesting, but Arin had no right to be a huge baby and put Jon on full blast.

Basically, Jon was just a bit of a try hard about it, but Arin went full cuntbaby for spergmode over nothing
>>
>>344036525
That was Jon, you mongoloid.
>>
File: 773246.jpg (7 KB, 244x207) Image search: [Google]
773246.jpg
7 KB, 244x207
>3 1/2 years since this series aired

Where did the time go?
>>
Arin "peg me harder suzy" Hanson
>>
>Start on equal level
>Jon starts to get the hang of it, Arin doesn't
>Arin starts screaming for Jon to tell him how he's winning
>Jon obliges and Arin keeps losing
>Arin screams for Jon to actually tell him what he's doing as Jon keeps winning
>Jon goes "lol i dunno w/e"
>Arin explodes

I'm glad Jontron left
>>
I remember when we rooted for Arin back when he was on The Tester and was the only one who knew what was doing

what went wrong
>>
Arin "Girlchan in Paradise 4 never" Hanson
>>
>>344035673
Arin for over reacting.
Jon for playing the game with Barry to test it out before they started recording.
>>
>>344039557
Jon stated they had played for the exact same amount of time.
>>
>>344035673
Arin. No question.
They were just casually playing so, in my opinion, Jon was a bit of a cunt for not telling him how things worked, but still. Arin overreacted like a fucking manchild.
>>
>>344035673
Both but more on Jon. Even after Jon figured out how to play he refrained from telling Arin to maintain his advantage over him.
>>
>>344035673
They were playing a video game and Jon was able to play better. It's not Jon's fault Arin can't handle it when he loses in a game.
>>
Jon clearly. They both did not play the game before, so if Jon figured out how to play properly in a competitive game, why should he tell Arin? This is also the guy who constantly boasts about how much he loves being thrown into a game without explanations or rules, yet in this children's game he can't figure something out and throws a fit.
>>
File: 1396006979985.jpg (59 KB, 554x390) Image search: [Google]
1396006979985.jpg
59 KB, 554x390
Arin was totally in the wrong here.

If they were playing a sport such as baseball, where Jontron was a pro and Arin didn't know the rules at all, then there would be an issue, because Jon knowingly put Arin into a situation he didn't know how to deal with and exploited that.

This is more akin to something like Arin and Jon being on a game show and are being asked to complete a puzzle. Jon got the hang of the puzzle while Arin just didn't get it and got angry because Jon was doing so much better.
>>
>>344035673
If you side with Arin then you're literally retarded.
Both played the same thing for the same amount of time, Jon figured out shit on his own, Arin did not because he's an imbecile and an incompetent player, it's his fault for not figuring out the controls.
He had no right to demand Jon to tell him how to play, he ended up just looking like a little whiny bitch.
So glad Jon left so he didn't have to deal with Arin's bullshit any longer.
>>
>>344044471
>Both played the same thing for the same amount of time
No they didn't, Jon even mentions that he played it before Arin did.
>>
>>344044568
No he mentions he played it before with Arin, but the capture failed the first time.
>>
>>344044568
Ni.ceme.me
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.