[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you refunded any games from the summer sale? Pic related:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: Stardew-Valley-02[1].png (61 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
Stardew-Valley-02[1].png
61 KB, 460x215
Have you refunded any games from the summer sale?

Pic related: I just knew it would be a huge unrewarding timesink
>>
>>344013031
Haven't refunded any games so far because I don't buy on impulse.
>>
>>344013031
I refunded this one 3 months ago then bought it back this sale.

Better than I expected from it the first time.
>>
>>344013031

Patiently awaiting the next patch so I can start over and play it again. I'm also going to buy it again when it releases for Xbox one. There is nothing you can do to stop me, I pray you find solace in suicide.
>>
>>344013031
So you bought it just to get a refund?
>>
>>344013712
I played it for an hour. I don't know what I expected.
>>
>>344013031
No but I'd refund you.
>>
>>344013031
I didn't really pay attention to the sale at all this year, so I ended up not buying anything. Maybe I'm just autistic but the flash sales and minigames were what kept me interested, and actually buying things.
>>
>>344013783
got it just as the sale ended, 7 hours already
you made the right decision anon
>>
File: header (1).jpg (84 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header (1).jpg
84 KB, 460x215
Lifeless world, boring gameplay, shitty combat

Refnded after 2 hours of cutscenes and people just talking
>>
I refunded gat out of hell because it got announced for ps plus a day or two after I bought it if that counts.
>>
File: header.jpg (53 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
53 KB, 460x215
>>344013031
probably gonna refund this.
About half an hour in and its kinda boring.
>>
I only bought Borderlands 2 and Dead Rising 2: Off The Record. I've already played a bit of Borderlands 2 and know what to expect. I want to finish it to discuss it with friends since they're obsessed, and it's a decent enough time sink. Also, I liked Dead Rising 2 a lot more than some people so considering Off The Record is basically just that but with more/changed shit I doubt it's gonna be terrible.

Not many games to buy this sale. At least nothing with worthwhile deals. The games I was looking forward to grabbing got like 15% off, and one didn't even get a discount.
>>
File: header[1].jpg (42 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header[1].jpg
42 KB, 460x215
You guys decide for me.

Is this worth keeping if I don't have friends to play with? Is it any fun playing stuff with strangers?
>>
File: comfy as fuck.jpg (53 KB, 197x190) Image search: [Google]
comfy as fuck.jpg
53 KB, 197x190
i bought nothing
>>
Yes. All 3 because of total shit kb+m controls.

FF13LR
Bully
Valkyria chronicles

Wishing i picked up Talos while it was so cheap.
>>
Someone recommended Subnautica to me as a survival game
>play for 2 hours and unlock cyclops
>build it
>realise nothing can kill you now and all that is left is to build more rooms
Game over, never buying another EA game
>>
>>344015876
>2016
>not owning a controller
>>
>>344015876
All three of those are console ports, why the fuck do you expect good kb+m controls? It's your fault for being an idiot, not the games'

Besides, why don't you just use a game-pad then?
>>
File: header.jpg (47 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
47 KB, 460x215
Wanted to return this but went over the 2 hours.

It was fun the first few hours but Ive already lost interest.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.