[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This thread is simple. Post game(s) you played today and what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
This thread is simple. Post game(s) you played today and what do you think about it.
Played Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold in Classic mode, it's fun but 6th stratum drives me mad
>>
Legend of Grimrock
playing it on hard, it's bretty gud and challenging
>>
Furi
It's challenging and fun
>>
Pac-Man 256.

I got a new high score. It's pretty fun.
>>
EYE

What the fuck.
>>
>>344011001
Doom 4
It crashes to desktop after 20 minutes. Do not buy it.

Muramasa
The art is cool, the combat is shallow, and the controls are dumb. I've got more than three face buttons, niggers! How about a fucking jump button? Slap up on the stick to jump, and then try to recover control.
>>
At work atm but I will probably play The Witcher (first installment) when I get home.

Currently at the swamps. Hate it.
>>
Titan Quest: Immortal Throne
That rubberbanding bug still exists after all these years. My build is kind of fucked, but it's still fun to drop a fireball into a group of mooks and watch them ragdoll into the air.
>>
>>344015525
The swamps are such dogshit I'm surprised that anyone bothered to get past them, and that they had a playerbase who wanted a sequel.

Had people online not told me that the swamps were total dogshit and I should get past them, I would have given up there.
>>
File: 869-0-1445328280.jpg (408 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
869-0-1445328280.jpg
408 KB, 1920x1200
Well since it's the morning I'l post games I played yesterday.

>Witcher 2
I'm trying to beat it before I play W3 but just can't get into it. Every time there's a group battle I die at least once. I'm still on chapter one but I think I'll get better as the game goes on.

>Halo 5
Still having a blast with this game, although I wish there was an objective playlist

>Resident Evil 4
Still a great game, easier than I remember
>>
File: ha.jpg (297 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ha.jpg
297 KB, 1920x1080
Skyrim's Dragonborn DLC.

The good:
>Morrowind music and even some shitty sound effects, I'm a total sucker for nostalgia
>Lots of Argonian, Red Mountain, Morrowind, and Tribunal stuff going around
>Hermaeus Mora's areas are visually really cool, I love the eldritch library idea
>Villain is automatically more interesting than Alduin, especially when outright stealing a dragon's soul I earned

The bad:
>BROWN AND GRAY EVERYWHERE. I get it's ashy and shit due to Red Mountain's constant eruptions, but goddamn half the continent feels like they just took a brown filter to the screen
>Hermaeus Mora's voice actor sounds like a bootleg Bane voice
>Still more draugr filled tombs, one of the first fucking quests has you go through a draugr tomb
>Music feels outright ripped from Morrowind, down to the low quality wolf howl in one track. I like it for nostalgia, but I legitimately wonder if they changed it at all.
>Barely any mention of Nerevarine
>Riekling spears are arrows
>Tons of Collect 10 Blank For Me quests
>No gear thus far that even compares to end-game stuff from the base game

So far it's better than the base game, but if I were to be honest with myself it's probably just because I love Morrowind. Also, it's still Skyrim gameplay so that's never good.
>>
>>344011001
I played Forbidden Siren 2.

>Have to lead a blind guy around after his doggo rip in pieces
>Game literally tells you he's a liability and you should dump him somewhere safe

It's as easy as it sounds
>>
Finished Bastion, it was aight.

I generally don't care for single player games, but it was, if not fun, at least an enjoyable experience. I can appreciate what they were going for, and I'll probably grab Transistor the next time it's on sale since I'm a sucker for Klimt. I would almost certainly be friends with the devs IRL.

Played some Dirty Bomb, too. Still the only decent FPS out there. I really need a new game to play.

I've been missing pre-release Firefall something fierce.
I keep having memory-cravings for gliding around coral forest listening to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03qBqP2I4p8
My hate for Red5 will outlive the universe.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.