[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>literally hours of constant interaction to tame some dinosaurs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: ark.jpg (427 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ark.jpg
427 KB, 1920x1080
>literally hours of constant interaction to tame some dinosaurs
>not counting the time needed to prep hundreds of tranquilizing agents to keep them unconscious
>during which you have to protect your dinos from from hunger, other dinos, and other players at the risk of your own health

Is there any other game that lets me bond so completely with my pets/home defense/weapons?
>>
Game takes too long to do anything.
>>
>>344010995

I wish I never got this game. You have to have literally no life or job to play it properly.
>>
>>344010995
Have fun losing it all when some dickheads offline raid you. Though I guess you could always play on a non official server or a pve one
>>
>>344011821
he says posting on /v/ midday wednesday
>>
>>344011821
Dinosaurs are fucking cool but I have shit to do during the day. I log back on at night and somebody killed my raptor and stole all my shit
>>
>>344011724
That's why I'm playing on my own server with custom settings.
>>
>>344011954
You can play PVE-only servers (but that's not nearly as fun). I started playing a week ago, thinking my shit would be pushed in hourly, but once I had a decent little base established, the bigger tribes started gifting me a bunch of extra mats and even a few Argents. It really depends on the atmosphere of your PVP server and whether or not you're a dickhead to others.
>>
File: nosauce.jpg (233 KB, 498x695) Image search: [Google]
nosauce.jpg
233 KB, 498x695
>>344010995
>literally hours of constant rape interaction to tame some of the monster girls
>not counting the time needed to prep hundreds of tranquilizing agents to keep them unconscious but still can feel pain and orgasm
>during which you have to protect your momosu from from hunger, other momon, and other players at the risk of your own health

monster girl Ark when?
>>
>>344011821
>>344011954
There's games for people like you

try angry birds or something
>>
>>344010995
It really weeds out the casuals.

>>344011724
>not just adjusting the settings

Cry more.
>>
>>344011954
Play on whitelisted servers.
>>
Welcome to problemsolver.exe

>>344010995
>>344011821
play 10x

>>344011869
>>344011954
RP servers
Advertised servers with rules
Single player

>>344011952
oh look its midday everywhere around the world, marvelous.

>>344012191
PvPvE

anyone else?
>>
>>344012375
suicide
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.