[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Getting a new PS4 in the mail tomorrow. I sold all my consoles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
File: 1465925135713.jpg (32 KB, 499x333) Image search: [Google]
1465925135713.jpg
32 KB, 499x333
Getting a new PS4 in the mail tomorrow. I sold all my consoles a while back because I was tired of paying for online and $60 games, I enjoy PC a lot more.

What are some ways of getting games for a cheaper price? It's a fucking crime having to pay so much for games that I can get for dirt cheap or free on PC.

I'll probably just keep it as a Netflix, YouTube machine then.
>>
>has a PC
>bought a PS4

I don't know if you're baiting or genuinely retarded
>>
File: 1438097942087.png (283 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1438097942087.png
283 KB, 512x384
>>343997910
>getting new PS4
>hate paying for online
>i enjoy PC a lot more
>gonna mainly use the PS4 as a Netflix and Youtbe machine
>>
>>343999889
Neither. What is the problem with owning a PS4? I had a question. If I have to pay fucking $60 for every game that comes out then I am not gonna buy any and just use the machine for media.
>>
>>343999898
My TV has no devices plugged in because I sold my Xbox, and PS.
I mostly spend my time on PC but sometimes it's nice to have a console that you can relax with, or a friend can play when they come over.
>>
>>344000201
you're making it sound like you can't afford videogames at all. Just saying.

Also, you get cheaper games the way you'd do it for any platform. wait for sales or buy second hand.

Why you need to be told this is beyond me.
>>
>>344000380
I can, just don't like the pricing. I was thinking of maybe an alternative to G2A that has mostly console games.
>>
>>344000529
you want a shady site to sell you stuff that may or may not have been stolen? craiglist it is for you then.
>>
>>344000584
Lol I don't care if they are fucking stolen, doesn't affect me in any way. Craigslist is perfectly fine but I don't feel like driving for 30 minutes to get a game.
>>
Buy used games, that's it.
>>
>>344000991
Do you know of any good CODE sites? I'll keep used in mind.
>>
>>344000529

Nothing like that for PS4, g2a and the other sites like it have Xbone keys.

I guess the cheapest way is to pay for PSN and gobble up the periodic free titles, take part in the sales which usually also benefit the psn+ people, and buy second hand.

Nothing you can do beyond that, I kind of consider your entire move stupid since PS4neo.
>>
>>344001767
What if I told you that my rich uncle bought it for me? Plus isn't Neo gonna be like $500?
I could sell the console when I get it new in the box.
>>
>>344000340
Nintendo console would be a better idea
>>
>>344001960
NX?
>>
>>343997910
People always blows this piece way out of proportion while demonizing the teachers in question.

How is "act less gay" not sensible advice? You can still be gay, but just act less gay. You can hide it, you don't need to be a flamboyant faggot at school.
If you're being bullied for being gay, acting less gay is very good advise if you actually want to make some progress quickly.

It's a very good step 1 at the very least. But for some reason such an advise is apparently a strong taboo or something. But no, go ahead and act like a giant faggot around the kids who bullies giant faggots. That'll surely work out well for you.
>>
>>344001945

Probably more expensive but in the end you are buying a console thats literally the shitty version of itself for the future.

If you were gifted then that is different, and I'd probably sell it as you say, and re-buy once the games I wanted are out and at the very least I can compare values with the new version.

Thats my actual plan too, it would probably be smart to keep holding a PSN sub until then, probably a ton of free vidya by the time I get the ps4.
>>
>>343997910
>Getting a new PS4 in the mail tomorrow.
>I was tired of paying for online and $60 games, I enjoy PC a lot more.
>Getting a new PS4
What?
>>
>>344002206
What should I do then bro? I have no idea. I was talking about the situation with him and he decided to buy it for me. Selling it is a very good option.
It's the Bo3 version which is 380 including tax, I could probably get 350 max.
>>
File: Bwahahahahawoomy.jpg (80 KB, 456x361) Image search: [Google]
Bwahahahahawoomy.jpg
80 KB, 456x361
>>343997910
Somebody post this on tumblr
>>
>>344002274
Yea?

>>344002149
I totally agree with you anon. It's a sensitive subject for a lot of people still.
>>
>>344002478
Have you seen it on there? I found this when casually browsing 4chan one day.
>>
>>344002450

Whatever suits your needs, if he wouldn't feel bad or even learn that you sold it, I definitely would sell it, it is slowly ramping up on games but theres still more just upcoming than actually released.

If you feel bad about selling it, buy EDF4.1 and have a blast with a friend.
>>
>>344002724
He told me that I can do whatever the fuck I want with it.

These are the issues
I can keep it and play a few games here and there but with the upcoming release of Neo, games might look like ass on it.

Or I sell it
And do nothing with the money
>>
>>343997910
>Getting a new PS4 in the mail tomorrow
Hope it fits through the slot
>>
>>344003049
kek apologize for that error
>>
>>344002541
>Yea?
Why get a new PS4 is you're tired of paying for online and $60 games, while preferring PC more?
Especially right before the NEO. But even that thing still requires you to pay for online, with the typical retail price being $60, and naturally isn't a PC.

It just sounds like a very silly investment if you don't like it.
>>
>>344003151
It was free for me...
>>
>>344002912

Then do what you wish anon, I can't know what you want to do.
Sell, save money now and play pc, or waste money in the longterm and play vidya now - this is up to you, if the ps4 offers you something right now.
>>
>>344003394
Do you think the NX would be worth it?
And where should I sell it?
>>
I reckon you fellers could do with acting less queer.
>>
>>344003717
>reckon
>fellers
>queer
How's fucking your cousin billy?
>>
>>344003454

I never bought a nintendo console without immediately putting CFW on it.
In fact my general stance on buying consoles is to only do it halfway past their lifecycle and/or if they are CFW capable.
Buying on release is asking to get burned - like how you are literally being burnt by owning a ps4 when a new one is coming up right now - and Nintendo started the spec-upgrade bullshit with the n3ds.

Selling depends on your location, I sell my shit exclusively in person to people found on a hardware forum.
>>
>>344003959
I'm located in Miami, FL. I normally sell on craigslist but it takes way too long.

Yea your right on that, I might as well sell it and just wait.
>>
>>344004127

Can't help with that, EU here.
Also thats one ugly bitch of a console anyway so that goes for the sell too.
>>
>>344004331
What do you mean?
>>
>>344004362

well you said its the bo3 edition
>>
>>344004436
No, no. It is the PS4 Bo3 bundle.
>>
>>344004519

isnt that what I posted?
>>
>>344002617
No, I'm telling you to post it on there and screenshot the fireworks
>>
>>344004573
No its the regular black console but it brings the game.

>>344004591
Hell no I will never go on that site.
>>
That's pretty solid advice actually. Nobody needs to know where you like to stick your dick.
>>
>>344004649
But why is it fine if straight men do so? Nobody should honestly, like we get it lol.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.