[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Yokoi offed by the yakuza >Miyamoto went senile >Iwata
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: FamiStars08.jpg (54 KB, 439x642) Image search: [Google]
FamiStars08.jpg
54 KB, 439x642
>Yokoi offed by the yakuza
>Miyamoto went senile
>Iwata offed by God
>Wii U didnt sell that bad, at least in Japan, but its Virtual Boy-tier
>NX until next year, they wont tell anything about it
>Even Zelda is coming until 2017 because of that, Metroid and Star Fox pretty much dead
>Nothing relevant for 2016, japanese investors focusing on mobile shit
Shieeeeeet
>>
>>343993887
>Iwata offed by God

Yeah...God
>>
They will end up doing board games again, the cycle will be complete
>>
Why do people want to rush the NX?
>>
>>343994526
Because there's literally nothing to play right now on the Wii U and the only release coming for it is fucking Sticker Star 2.
>>
>>343994526
Well they sure as hell aren't doing anything with the Wii U. People are starved for content.

They're also not providing details on the content coming to set worries aside.
>>
Do you think they have fall 2016 titles planned?
>>
>>343994838
Wouldn't you think they'd at least mention them at E3 if they did? They showed #FE and Color Splash, and the latter is a fall title.
>>
>>343994526
Because I want to buy and play new console Nintendo games, and nothing this year interests me, and there's barely been any games this year at all. Every year they have had at least one big console game to be excited for. This year it was suppose to be Zelda.
>>
>>343993887

Anyone who buys the NX straight away is a fool as well, i'd wait at least a year so you have 2-3 games to play on it.
>>
>>343993887
>you will never stick with a job for 30 years and be as passionate and enthusiastic about it as your first few years there.

Are there any industry veterans who still churn out top quality games demonstratedownload by their passion and devotion to the medium?
>>
>>343995404
There are people who have been working at Blizzard since the early 90s who still produce top quality work.
>>
>>343994035

I didn't think atheists were this bad.

Holy fuck.
>>
>>343996036
ok
>>
File: 1462943006245.gif (2 MB, 401x238) Image search: [Google]
1462943006245.gif
2 MB, 401x238
>>343994667
>Implying Olympic games at Rio doesn't look amazing
>>
Just want to know if they can get some Japanese exclusives. There's word of them working closely with Namco and Capcom which might pan out great for NX. I mean I can see MH around the first year of NX. SE already said there's plans on DQ11 on NX so now there's SE working closely with it too.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.