[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dokapon Kingdom Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 61XmjIoOBEL.jpg (70 KB, 355x500) Image search: [Google]
61XmjIoOBEL.jpg
70 KB, 355x500
This game is great, but why is it so rare? I checked a few months ago and complete copies of the game were going for $80 on both ebay and amazon. Now the disc alone is going for $130 +. In fact ebay and amazon do not have even have used copies cib at the moment. Just disc only and brand new copies for $200+. I seriously do not know where this massive inflated price for the game came from all of a sudden...
>>
Just pirate it bro. Modding your wii isn't difficult and USB Loader works wonders.
>>
>>343979792
I usually try not to pirate games, but I honestly just might end up doing it. I swear I checked just two months ago and the price was literally half of what it is now. The game has been out since 2008, so I assumed there wouldn't be a massive demand for the game out of nowhere.
>>
Atlus type games always get rare at some point. If it's not persona, you have to buy it at launch or never see it again. At least this game pops up in gamestop from time to time
>>
You can only play that with friends. The computers are so broken you lose the minute you start.
>>
Bought my physical copy when it came out. Best decision I ever made.

(Just use PC emu, sheesh. Runs well enough.)
>>
So fucking glad I picked this up when it was in stores. Still have the disc+case+book in great condition.
>>
Why are half of the women voiced by Kari from Digimon?
>>
Game collecting is popular right now, and people have been inflating the price.

Wii is old enough to be consider 'retro' by millennials now too.
>>
>>343979792
>Dokapon Kingdom
Oh, that remind me. Does it run fine on Dolphin now?
>>
>>343982075
Of course, Dolphin 5.0 was also just released.
>>
been playing this game with my sister all summer

was this close to becoming the hero class but i died when she sent the roboassassin after me and i dropped the contract. then she stole my shield and threw it away. so im in a bit of a rough spot without a shield and a massive amount of debt

Its ok though cuz im in first

this is fun game
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.