[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"watching someone else play videogames is like watching
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: JimmyKimmelHWOFSept2012.jpg (181 KB, 634x684) Image search: [Google]
JimmyKimmelHWOFSept2012.jpg
181 KB, 634x684
>"watching someone else play videogames is like watching someone else eat the food you want to eat."
>gets shit on by everyone on the internet
>twitch eating becomes a thing

Where were you when Jimmy Kimmel BTFO everyone on the internet?
>>
Not to mention that immediately after getting shat on by the internet, he then went ahead and backpedaled and got two eCelebs to come onto his show and play Rocket League.
>>
>>343979248
>gets shit on by everyone on the internet
>implying he wasn't banking on autists getting butthurt and watching his markiplier lets play episode/giving him more publicity
>>
>>343979248
didn't you just make this thread
>>
>>343979248
Food Network is really popular. Bobby Fray is my waifu.
>>
>>343979248
But.. He's right

If you watch people playing games in any capacity outside of eSports then you're more than likely on the spectrum.
>>
>>343979248
I'd rather watch a twenty year old Korean girl eat than Jimmy Kimmel Live
>>
>>343979975
Welcome to /v/
Today alone I've seen multiple threads that I have been seeing for the past weeks
>>
>>343980687
Esports and twitch are both beyond autism and full blown retarded.
>>
>>343980836
Esports has a legit practical real world use though. You can watch the top players and learn from them. People do it all the time in fighting games
>>
>>343980836
I did a stint of watching SC2 and it was entertaining at the time, but I was also playing SC2 and was trying to learn how to get better at the game. Once the ladder anxiety got too bad and I stopped playing I stopped watching it.

I understand watching high level players as a tool for getting better yourself, but that's about it. What bugs me is that most streamers/let's players are mediocre players. I get that people watch them for their personality more than the games, but you're basically watching a very slightly obfuscated vlog.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.