[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Battleborn has fewer player than fucking FTL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: comparison.jpg (48 KB, 726x464) Image search: [Google]
comparison.jpg
48 KB, 726x464
>Battleborn has fewer player than fucking FTL
>>
File: 3.webm (539 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
3.webm
539 KB, 640x480
So what publisher is Gearbox going to jew out next to recover from this blunder?
>>
>soldier with a tiny head
>>
Why can't you fucks just leave the game alone?
Did Randy kill your girlfriend or something? Why do you like to watch gearbox crash and burn so much?
I don't understand all these hatred. If you hate the company and the game so much then go and play stupid shallow shit like Dark Souls or something.
>>
>>343969609
I wonder if anyone will be stupid enough after Sega sued them.
>>
File: 1429333869160.jpg (73 KB, 556x636) Image search: [Google]
1429333869160.jpg
73 KB, 556x636
>>343969819
Randy please stop posting.
>>
>>343969609
Borderlands 3 retard
>>
>>343970213
It was said that Gearbox spent more money to make this than Borderland 1 + 2. They have just cut a lot of employees recently.
I don't think a borderland 3 is possible unless they scam someone else.
>>
>>343970175
What the fuck are you talking about.
>>
>>343970503
They already confirmed its in development
>>
>>343969819
They were stupid/nonchalant about releasing so close to Overwatch. They WANTED it to get overshadowed. It's funny as hell.
>>
They fucked up one time, wow, what a big deal. They'll get a new Publisher and release another game which will be a success again, probably Borderlands 3.
>>
>FTL still manages to have a decent number of players despite coming out in 2012 and having its last content update in 2014

makes me happy
>>
>>343970797
I wish Risk of Rain had so many players.
>>
>>343969819
didnt realize a moba with microtransactions had so much depth to it.
>>
>>343970967
I still fire it up from time to time, but only on its own so it wouldn't show up in the stats. And the MP has been so fucking buggy and impossible to get working even vaguely reliably for me that it ended up being a real turn off.

It's too bad, there were a ton of great suggestions in the forums a while back, community had a lot of energy, even some simple stuff like a limited-command artifact would have given it a lot more life. If it had non-retarded MP, a few extra bug fixes and some minor sandbox boosts it'd still be going way stronger, but I think most people just gave up in the end.

It is a shame though.
>>
>>343969441
Battleborn is a great game, but not as easy as Overwatch.

In Overwatch you just go pew pew pew no skill required and only have to know where the health packs are.

In Battleborn you have to know the map, the right equipment and how the different heroes work to enjoy the game. Battleborn has also perfect hit boxes and high ticks, which is a no go for casuals.

Battleborn is much better than Overwatch, but only if you want to invest time to learn the game.
>>
>>343971568
What rank are you in overwatch? Please inform me. You better be fucking 80 if it's so easy.
>>
>>343971568
>$0.25USD have been deposited into your account
>>
>>343971568
>Battleborn is much better than Overwatch, but only if you want to invest time and grind for hundreds of hours
Both games are terrible, don't delude yourself.
>>
>>343971568
this is a sad bait.
>>
>>343971568
This was the worst mistake!you ever made since duke nukem!forever randy
>>
>We live in a world where word of mouth can literally kill a good game

I'm not happy about this at all. You can't blame it on them because the two game are nothing alike. Game. I'm referring to Overwatch of course.
>>
>>343969441
>FTL right before July 2

What went wrong?
>>
File: IS9xyPf.jpg (432 KB, 842x1080) Image search: [Google]
IS9xyPf.jpg
432 KB, 842x1080
>>343971568
>>
>>343969441
I almost felt bad for Battleborn. I thought the game was f2p and they just wanted to create a fun little title and perhaps compete a little with Overwatch and whatnot.

Then I realized the game is literally full retail 60$. Fuck that shit, no fucking wonder why the player base is so small. Were they really arrogant enough to think that they could out compete Overwatch? The gameplay screams F2P, but it's not.
>>
>>343971568
Pfft, that's just because they tried to create an FPS version of ASSFAGGOTS, of course you're gonna need a lot more map awareness, especially considering your map visibility is way lower than it is in any traditional MOBA.
>>
File: nazi.png (629 KB, 991x1432) Image search: [Google]
nazi.png
629 KB, 991x1432
>>343972696
how was that b8 anon? was it stinky enough for you?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.