[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /v/, I googled Sucker Punch games today, seeing if they were
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7
Hey /v/, I googled Sucker Punch games today, seeing if they were making any other games, and I made a strange discovery.
>>
>>343955432
What? The fact that First Light is shown before Second Son?
>>
>>343955432
YOU FUCKING TEASING CUNT

I KNOW WHAT YOU DID

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD
>>
>>343955432
I noticed this had a game I've never heard of before listed as a game they developed, Vector and Stan
>>
>>343955716
I clicked the first link about the game, and it directed me to this page, which says it's coming out in 2010 for the ps3, despite the fact that google says it came out in 2008 for the ps2 and ps3
>>
>>343956069
Does anyone have any answers for this? It's not the first time I searched them recently, and they were working on InFamous in 2008, and InFamous 2 in 2010
>>
>>343956265
More pages just add to the mystery
>>
>>343956680
Seriously, this is just weird, all of the pages pretty much say this, and there's no pictures or videos or anything by SP
>>
>>343956680
http://www.abebooks.com/9785511854298/Vector-Stan-Ronald-Cohn-5511854298/plp

buy it and solve the mystery
>>
>>343956965
This is an article from 2013
>>
>>343957404

I don't think that's an article so much as someone likely just copy + pasting their google search results.
>>
>>343957404
This is the best result I could find, a book about wikipedia, in Russian, which is apparently the game by one of the greatest developers
>>
>>343955716
>Futuregames wikia
It's fake anon. This is a site where autists come up with fake games and pretend they're really coming out
>>
>>343955432

We /x/ now?
>>
>>343958035
Why do those show up when I google the company?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.