[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>humans get the highest intelligence stat in the game >ridiculous
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: earth.jpg (1023 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
earth.jpg
1023 KB, 2048x2048
>humans get the highest intelligence stat in the game
>ridiculous population rate
>high int means they can live in any environment if you don't kill them off quick

Face it /v/, humans are the most overpowered class
>b-but muh claws/fangs!
>humans are easy to fight if you can get them one-on-one with no weapons!
>opposable thumbs are overrated anyway!

Human apologists go and stay go
You're all just abusing the OP class, can't wait until the nerf
>>
>>343953191
Nice idea op, shame the thread didn't pan out.
>>
>Inherent weakness to status effects
In such a game where status effects are so overpowered humans are pretty shitty, especially if they're outside their guilds.
>>
>>343953191
>Not playing bacteria race
>Not living inside the most comfy fortress known as "humans"
>Not being literally invincible against 99% of every other living being on the planet.
I bet you still have tips enabled faggot.
>>
Playing as human is only god tier if you go full metagame and adopt nihilist/neet/asectic philosophy so you don't get locked into the wageslave class otherwise you're better off playing as literally any other animal.
>>
>>343955217
>being a wageslave is worse than being eaten alive by tigers
>this is what human players really believe
>>
race = class
OP doesn't know shit.
>>
File: 1464930061543.jpg (36 KB, 490x490) Image search: [Google]
1464930061543.jpg
36 KB, 490x490
I like playing deer

They're so cute
>>
Humans are ruining the game. They're wrecking the temperature economy almost as bad as cows.
>>
>>343955217
>be chicken class
>caged in a metal box without even leg room
>literally milked for my fetuses by beings 10x my size
>only thing I remember from my final moments is the feeling of every single hair in my body being pulled out.
Literally the only class the doesn't fear death everyday is trying to complain.
>>
>>343955540
Seriously fuck you. You are a city dwelling piece of neo liberal shit. Deer are cute? Is LYME DISEASE cute?! Is pain in every joint and death cute? I didn't think so motherfucker. Deer are the nasty fucking disease sluts of nature. They have ticks and lice and diseases and all kinds of nasty shit. They're gross as fuck. You think this is Bambi? You think you're Snow White waltzing through nature? Enjoy ticks all over your body. Hope you like lyme disease. Deer are nasty. If you touch one you might as well just lick a leper and have unprotected sex with an AIDS victim.

>>343955837
Fuck you idiot. Chickens have all kinds of parasites. Their shit can kill you if you even breathe the air near it. They have ticks and other feather parasites that can hop to humans. You can get salmonella from their eggs and all kinds of nasty garbage from their meat. Chickens are disgusting.
>>
>>343955386
It honestly is. If you don't wageslave properly you'll be stuck with shitty debuffs all your playthrough such as Jealousy, Poverty, Greed, Moral Responsibility, Loans, etc etc. If you don't have other humans to fund your character or if you don't adopt a proper philosophy for him/her to let you circumvent these debuffs then it's honestly a grind and you'll get bored from how tedious it is and delete your character prematurely. But if you honestly like the mad korean grinding gameplay and actually enjoy going to school and working for 90% of your playthrough then more power to you.
>>
get int fag
>>
>>343954989
>dirty bacteria
>not superior fungi master class
Ayy
>>
>>343953191
>humans get the highest intelligence stat in the game
HAHAHAHAHA You faggots haven't even unlocked the colossal squid! Enjoy the tutorial WHOOPS I mean "Overworld"
>>
>>343953191
nerf is currently in progress, the highest tier of humans is going to be gradually phased out in favour of mullato mongrels. Jews will be left ingame though as a ruling class to try and face off against the barbarian hordes of the desert lands.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.